• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zertez

Unless Taker goes bankrupt, I dont see him ever agreeing to lose at WM. He already seems like he has more than enough money to live the rest of his life. I could see him maybe losing to put over a guy he trained or a friend, but at this point his unbeaten streak wont be topped ever. I dont see him giving up up for anything short of an insane amount of cash and he would still take time to think about it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Undertaker's feuds are pretty much just him taking forever to get in the ring and the other guy looking scared.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cena winning doesn't really bother me because honestly he's not good enough to run a program with Wyatt and get what you really want out of it. Its better if they go their separate ways from here.

ElRenoRaven

TAKER TAKER TAKER TAKER TAKER TAKER!!!!!!!

I shall forever mark out to him. Kind of an old school look to the costume now. I like it.

Sting-rafters.jpg

He's in the castket

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Do you think he will pretend to die outside the ring like he did against Shawn Michaels 3 years ago? Like when he just laid there forever and everyone was like IS HE HURT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom