• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

BhAoWFY.jpg
[/IMG]

tumblr_mrolorfVgS1rggrn8o1_500.gif

Wow, they're totally burying the Hulkster's 1993-1995 WCW run where Hulkamania was totally still running wild with Jimmy Hart as his manager and good friend and the audience was full of kids with used WWF merchandise from ten years prior.

Hogan's WCW run got over huge very briefly, but he was audibly being booed during that ungodly passe face run in WCW. Hulkamania wasn't quite running wild - it was more limping along on fumes because he didn't want to change.

Ithil

So who is getting a mega entrance tonight? Cena normally has a show at Mania but last couple of years have been flat

I have the feeling there's going to be an extra awesome Wyatt entrance

Oh and its new attire night yay

Confirmed special entrances are the Wyatts and Orton, who are getting live music. Assume that Cena, HHH, Undertaker are guaranteed them, and Bryan, Lesnar and Batista are at least getting souped up versions of their entrances (like special fireworks, etc).

Rapstah

It's my first time watching Wrestling ever. A full show/match at least.
Should be interesting.

Loving all the promos and montages. They're making me kinda hyped.

A hell of a way to start. Eva Marie is the one everyone likes, just so you're prepared for the women's match.

Xater

It's my first time watching Wrestling ever. A full show/match at least.
Should be interesting.

Loving all the promos and montages. They're making me kinda hyped.

Awesome! Welcome dude. If you enjoy it don't forget to check out the monthly wrestling thread. Lots of sillyness happening there.

Rapstah

Hogan's WCW run got over huge very briefly, but he was audibly being booed during that ungodly passe face run in WCW. Hulkamania wasn't quite running wild - it was more limping along on fumes because he didn't want to change.

Vader kicking out of the leg drop at one is such a feel-good moment.

Sanjuro

Hard to be huge when your program has no audience!

Edgeward

The WWE Network, this WWE Network stream has been pretty solid for me right now on the WWE Network. Cant wait for the second hour of the WWE Network exclusively on the WWE Network.

Jimmy!

LIVE POSTS

I have a hard time following both at once. Once i start posting, I focus on reading the thread and don't even know what's going on during the show. I don't know how everyone does it, maybe they have like 3 monitor setups or something.

I dropped 10 cold hard American dollars on this, I want to get my money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom