• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

*Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan-HHH winner for WWE title - The climactic scene of the show is Bryan with the belt in everyone's eyes. There's a lot of different things that can be done here that would work, but it is Orton's time to lose, and really past that time and if it wasn't for Mania, should have happened earlier. And it's not Batista's time to win either. Bryan is certainly expected to win, with a lot of hints of a big show ending angle.

Fingers crossed for Hulk turning and reforming the nWo!

Rapstah

If this really is limited to the US, I can't imagine a whole lot of people are watching the pre-show on Youtube or Tout or wherever it's on.

Frolow

Banned
Watching the pre-show on the Network. And is it just me, or does something seem "off" about the stream? Like it's running at the wrong framerate or something.

Sanjuro

If this really is limited to the US, I can't imagine a whole lot of people are watching the pre-show on Youtube or Tout or wherever it's on.

Obviously the views are going to be lower than the actual event.

US is still the primary draw anyway.

Bryan's promo was excellent, but not quite on par with the outstanding Network promo after Raw. Renee's cleavage was also on point.

GQman2121

Banned
I think the build for Trips/Bryan is the only match on the card to be handled with any care. The outcome is extremely predictable, but this always seemed like a makeshift matchup thrown together out of desperation anyway. The only way they could throw a swerve is to have HHH run shop and walk out the champ, perhaps dropping the belt tomorrow on Raw.

Rapstah

Eva Marie could probably plug in the red wire at which point she could be guided through the rest of the process by sound.

Country promo.

I think the build for Trips/Bryan is the only match on the card to be handled with any care. The outcome is extremely predictable, but this always seemed like a makeshift matchup thrown together out of desperation anyway. The only way they could throw a swerve is to have HHH run shop and walk out the champ, perhaps dropping the belt tomorrow on Raw.
Cena Wyatt build has been good.

Xater

Only one handled with care and it kinda is thrown together because of fan outrage and another guy leaving.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think he is totally fine. There are other guys in the main event that are worse.

You don't have to be great on the stick if you are a great wrestler. Look at Bret, Steamboat.

So I'm thinking of getting the WWEN and watch this while I do my taxes. Is the content worth it? One my friends got it last month and thinks its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom