• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravager61

My stream just hiccuped on PS3 and I about had a heart attack. Lucky it quickly recovered.

I'm having a party so this shit better work.

bolSztu.png

I'm so sad I have to work today instead of watching Wrestlemania. :( Will the WWE Network run a replay after it ends? I get off work right when Wrestlemania 30 ends.

My stream just hiccuped on PS3 and I about had a heart attack. Lucky it quickly recovered.

I'm having a party so this shit better work.
There were streaming loops and lagging that occurred during the HOF yesterday night. Had to switch to my laptop, and everything went smoothly after that. Make sure you have a backup.

Bret was a very good promo at times - if he wasn't, the '97 U.S. vs. Canada feud wouldn't have gone nearly as well. Bryan's been a far better promo than Bret usually was in ROH though.

So who is getting a mega entrance tonight? Cena normally has a show at Mania but last couple of years have been flat

I have the feeling there's going to be an extra awesome Wyatt entrance

Oh and its new attire night yay

It's my first time watching Wrestling ever. A full show/match at least.
Should be interesting.

Loving all the promos and montages. They're making me kinda hyped.

Rapstah

Wow, they're totally burying the Hulkster's 1993-1995 WCW run where Hulkamania was totally still running wild with Jimmy Hart as his manager and good friend and the audience was full of kids with used WWF merchandise from ten years prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom