• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

samn

Google will update their anti-anti-tracking software faster than Apple will update their anti-tracking software, unfortunately.

Tracking prevention in Safari.

Ad blocker in Chrome.

Ad companies am cry.

Yeah except the biggest one.

LordOfChaos

DSC00037.JPG

http://live.arstechnica.com/apples-wwdc-2017-keynote-liveblog/

Remember when Chrome was the fast alternative?

I'd love to get Safari on my Acer Chromebook 14 its low speed plus Chrome aren't great together.

kiguel182

I really do. It helps a ton, especially juxtaposed with work travel.

I don't send my friends invites, but I just put them on my own calendar.

I should try and use it more.

Altought I tried to mark a job interview there and I invited the email list I was emailing so I have some learning to do lol

I've been really looking forward to using AFS on my Mac, but I'm going to let others be guinea pigs for a couple months first just to be sure.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Oh boy! I'm looking forward to APFS.

I wonder if it'll let you upgrade in place like iOS did or if you'll have to reformat and restore manually to get it. Either way, I wants it!

kaskade

Again, I feel like they are really pushing through this. Just getting me more excited to see what iOS11 and Siri have in store.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hardware enabled video is pretty slick.

Guess Who

Banned
they switched a billion ios devices from hfs to apfs in ios 10.3 and it went almost flawlessly

also fuck yeah, hevc acceleration on my macbook pro

Top Bottom