• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I honestly can't believe Apple is officially supporting eGPUs. Would have never guessed.

Tom Nook

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

fuuuuuck

how long will this bloated fuck live

High Sierra seems like it *is* making some pretty great improvements (and APFS is going to be a big big deal for performance) but that really leaves iTunes as like the sole low-hanging fruit for macOS improvements at this point.

Fuchsdh

God my Dell 4K monitor seems pathetic compared to this high-color goodness we're seeing sweeping the Mac lines.

Keeping around USB-A. Smart.

Fusion Drive standard is nice.

Like a year or two late, but yeah it's great. Hopefully they do the same with the poor Mini....

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Of course now they have Fusion standard. Unfortunately my 2014 iMac is still working fine. Except the HDD is slow as shit. I need a SSD in it.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
eGPU is potentially huge. If Apple is just selling the dock and the video cards don't require some kind of crazy Apple premium, then I would potentially be interested in doing some gaming on my MacBook.

Top Bottom