• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Man... I really wish we would have seen a small GPU update on the high-end MBP.

crustikid

Thank god they're lifting the crippling thunderbolt 3 limitation on external graphics cards. There was no reason for them to have done that originally.

No 10-bit screens on the MBPs? Lame.

I missed this. Is this only for the new 2017 MBP, or is it a software thing? I have the 2016 MBP.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Congrats Abed!!!!
Let's not get too excited until we see what exactly syncing is. If it works with green people then I'll be happy. If it merges all my devices on first launch so my fragments become whole again, I'll be happy. If it doesn't then... eh. At least we'll have the blue. But I NEED the green too.

LordOfChaos

I've come to appreciate Tim uncomfortably appealing to youth like a chaperoning dad, with badass and turn it up to 11 and dank memes.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Oh god. Siri sounds better now. I'm glad because lately ever since I got my 7+ she's sounded totally depressed even when just setting a timer.

Whoa, translation.

Top Bottom