• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
OH MY GOD FUCK YES ONE SINGLE PAGE FOR CONTROL CENTER IS ALL I WANTED!!!

Like LITERALLY. I am all about single pages.

My home screen is all one page. I have 4 folders each with no more than 9 apps. I do not like searching for my stuff. Even on my Mac it's all one page with some folders.

OMG and much better NC too. Goddamn. iOS 11 is already the best.

PSYGN

But can you change your WiFi through that? If not then it's a bit of a waste for what I saw when he expanded the Airplane mode control center widget.

I appreciate the functionality of the new Control Center, but it looks hard to easily scan, and just looks kind of jumbled aesthetically.

New control center
Screen%20Shot%202017-06-05%20at%202.09.41%20PM.png

Not feeling the look of it. Disjointed.

Do love the incorporation of force touch.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Oh goody. Boomerang feature built into Live photos. Haha. Teens are gonna love that.

What I want is Live Photos on the Lock screen to automatically play and loop without needing to force press.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They showed force touching on the wifi icon but then it didn't look like you change which network you're on from the menu that pops up.

VeeP

Seems like tons of quality of life updates, cool.

I'm disappointed we didn't get a Dark Mode on iOS yet, and I'm disappointed at the lack of Apple News Mac app.

Top Bottom