• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC 2017 |OT| iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11

KingKong

so is next years iPad going to have the new iPhone design without the home button? thats what people were expecting for the iPad this year, right

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Variable refresh is super smart

Should improve battery life quite a bit.
Yeah this is really geeking me out.
Scrolling text on a high frame rate monitor is so dang nice. Doing on a touchscreen seems sublime.

"The best stylus ever made" -- Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave

This new iPad Pro is seriously impressive though. So is Affinity Photo. I use it on the desktop and this looks just as usable.

Tom Nook

DSC00102.JPG

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
If you call that a professional looking poster, you might not want to apply for a lot of graphic design jobs

I haven't had an iPad since I sold my iPad 3rd gen but I think it's time to get back into this. Wish it had 3D Touch though - that feature feels notably missing from the iPad Pro line at this point.

AndTAR

So I was waiting for the actual "megaton" here, and I guess it's definitely the 120 fps UI.

I have a feeling really few people are actually aware of how dramatic 120Hz feels - even despite the number figure being somewhat obvious.

Top Bottom