• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

pinstripes firmly in place

apple-wwdc-2012-_0992.jpg
why did you do this

Enco

"Also, we're unifying your phone number and Apple ID. So if someone calls you on your phone number for Facetime, you can answer it on your iPad or Mac. And we're doing the same thing with iMessage."

FUCK. YES.

What if you want to change number though?

LCfiner

FaceTime just became a lot more useable.

and

"Also, we're unifying your phone number and Apple ID. So if someone calls you on your phone number for Facetime, you can answer it on your iPad or Mac. And we're doing the same thing with iMessage.”

another nice improvement.

dream

I know old BlackBerry diehards will be like "lol, profiles much?!" but that DND feature sounds like it's so thoughtfully designed.

dc89

I get 500MB of data a month on O2 ever since they scrapped the unlimited thing. I run out of data usually a week before it refreshes for the next month.

I will not be Facetiming over the network at all lol.

gcubed

You can disable it, but I like vibrate in silent so I can tell when i have an alert in my pocket without others knowing.

i honestly don't use iOS... i'm just used to 3 options. Silent/Vibrate/Normal... figured it would be the same

Cyport

I get 500MB of data a month on O2 ever since they scrapped the unlimited thing. I run out of data usually a week before it refreshes for the next month.

I will not be Facetiming over the network at all lol.

Same as me, it's terrible I've lost count for all the £5 top ups I've spent.

LCfiner

Smart app banners — you can have users jump right into the app or to download the app. Sync between web activity and app activity.

maybe it’s just me, but this seems like a big improvement.

Top Bottom