• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Meltz twitter saying top guys have been informed where they're going and it's not that different from the original plans. Also, Foley/Bryan have very limited creative control, if any at all.

Bryan has a great wrestling mind. Shame they won't use him.

I'll still watch him wherever he goes.

ReiGun

I want Smackdown to have a new theme and a unique stage/set. I believe one of these might happen. One is an incredible long shot that has a 2% chance.

I barely know SD's current theme as I dont want enough, but give me one anyway.
I like the current theme, but if they want to give the impression that Smackdown matters now, a revamp of the set and everything would help.

That defeats the purpose. They are separate brands now and should have a different look beyond colour and logo.

Live event costs + production logistics would likely prevent them from doing that. You want a stage that is extremely easy to set up and takes very little time to do so. Having two distinct sets fucks that up.

Change takes time. After Battleground we might see some new sets.

It might take awhile for the booking and such to change, but give it a few months... say up to Mania. Then we'll get a better picture. If it's not any good by then, well... There's the RAW after WrestleMania. That's where they really shake things up tbh. And soon after that we'll have another draft. And if progress isn't made by then, we'll just have to wait till Mania... Because then there's the RAW After Mania. And not long after that there will be another draft.

Kurita

We got some breaking news coming from Worcester's airport

I'M COMING
Jza4T.jpg

I'm seeing far too many tweets saying there are rumours that Bayley isn't being called up. And she's tweeted an entrance photo with the draft hashtag, which makes me even more worried for her.

Caderfix

Live event costs + production logistics would likely prevent them from doing that. You want a stage that is extremely easy to set up and takes very little time to do so. Having two distinct sets fucks that up.

But, Bronson, how I am supposed to enjoy the next SmackDown! game if there's no way for me to last ride my opponent from the top of a big fist?

Oersted

Change takes time. After Battleground we might see some new sets.

It might take awhile for the booking and such to change, but give it a few months... say up to Mania. Then we'll get a better picture. If it's not any good by then, well... There's the RAW after WrestleMania. That's where they really shake things up tbh. And soon after that we'll have another draft. And if progress isn't made by then, we'll just have to wait till Mania... Because then there's the RAW After Mania. And not long after that there will be another draft.

They gonna get Ambrose a new plant and you gonna like it.

GunBR

I'm seeing far too many tweets saying there are rumours that Bayley isn't being called up. And she's tweeted an entrance photo with the draft hashtag, which makes me even more worried for her.

I really can't see why they would do that
There's nothing for her on NXT right now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltz twitter saying top guys have been informed where they're going and it's not that different from the original plans. Also, Foley/Bryan have very limited creative control, if any at all.
FYI they have "absolutely zero" creative control

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltzer says he has a feeling Joey Samoey isn't getting drafted tonight. Interesting.

Gurrry

The reason I am so hyped for this draft is because its the embodiment of what I like the most about wrestling, which is the backstage politics.

The most interesting thing for me is how they make decisions on who gets to be the top guy, who gets to win, etc. Tonight we get to see how they rank this roster based off who they pick.

Quite honestly, I hope there isnt a single match tonight. Only a draft.

Kurita

"Zero" that's what management thought of Bryan's potential when they brought him in. As always #ThingsChange #NewEra #YesMovement #Fist

Did someone say fist?

D-Bryan : "My first pick is a man I respect. The backbone of the WWE since the 90s. Regardless of the era, he's always been a major player, an innovator. So dear WWE Universe I give you..."

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL
55mj53X.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe they'll leave Joey Samoey as the big star so they can bring Nakamerica without causing a major impact to NXT.
NXT will be fine without either of them, but maybe Joe wants a nice light schedule?

Did someone say fist?

D-Bryan : "My first pick is a man I respect. The backbone of the WWE since the 90s. Regardless of the era, he's always been a major player, an innovator. So dear WWE Universe I give you..."

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

showauthority38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom