• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is on Nakamura staying in NXT for awhile longer.
For what, though? What does he have to prove to that crowd? What dream matches await him? Are we wanting Shinsuke Nakamura vs Bobby Roode for the title at the WM Takeover so badly that that's going to happen over Nakamura vs Cena, Rollins, Ambrose, Lesnar, Reigns, Styles, Owens, Zayn, Cesaro, Wyatt, Jericho, Neville, or Orton?

Do we really want to miss out on Nakamura vs Demon Kane at TLC?!

Toki767

No, and it's okay because this isn't real, and he'll probably on Monday Night Raw Supershow in the fall anyway.

Glad to see we're on the same page.

For what, though? What does he have to prove to that crowd? What dream matches await him? Are we wanting Shinsuke Nakamura vs Bobby Roode for the title at the WM Takeover so badly that that's going to happen over Nakamura vs Cena, Rollins, Ambrose, Lesnar, Reigns, Styles, Owens, Zayn, Cesaro, Wyatt, Jericho, Neville, or Orton?

Yes. Yes we do.

Giving someone the Brady Quinn/Aaron Rodgers treatment would actually be a decent way to give a guy a push. Not sure they wouldn't drop the ball with it though.

Give Balor the pass and have him show up anyway and team up with the Club.

I am really big on the Club giving a big fuck you to the draft after being split up. They just show up wherever they damn well please.

Do we really want to miss out on Nakamura vs Kane at TLC?!
Anything can happen, but my money is on Nakamura staying in NXT for awhile longer.

creatchee

Your omission of Nakamura vs Fandango is painful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nak America is definitely being drafted. Same with Finnlet. Finn to Raw. Shinsooky to Shinsmackdown.

So a Seth vs Dean rematch tonight for the belt?

I guess they need to run it into the ground before they split them up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's always this stupid, stupid thing that happens when someone says something people don't agree with in a wrassle thread and that's people calling them gimmick posters, or that it's part of a joke, which basically means "I don't want to think about your viewpoint anymore" instead of accept that people think different things. Nobody has to be right or wrong. Just let people think what they like and don't try to drag them through the mud if you're feeling different. Wait until tomorrow, then parade on their body.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm ok with Rawley getting drafted. It's sink or swim (sink) time for that dude anyway.

Sami Zayn?

MYoNk.gif

I wonder if presumptive #2 pick, John Cena, will refuse to devalue his brand by appearing on Smackdown and threaten to split to Hollywood if the Smackdown GM drafts him.

john-elway-jack-elway-news-conferene-pondering.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
I think I'm the only person on the entire planet who enjoys mojos hyper active 5 year old shtick. I'm pretty sure even his mom hates him

But keep him off my main rosters

UberTag

I wonder if presumptive #2 pick, John Cena, will refuse to devalue his brand by appearing on Smackdown and threaten to split to Hollywood if the Smackdown GM drafts him.
Normally that would have been Cena's reaction... which is why Shane shrewdly signed his girl's brother-in-law to run the brand. Cena can't snub family. D.Brine is family.

Meltz twitter saying top guys have been informed where they're going and it's not that different from the original plans. Also, Foley/Bryan have very limited creative control, if any at all.

The picks are definitely scripted but is this going to be a draft where only a few are told there there going (likely the main guys). I mean, when Tyler Breeze is drafted Steph or Shane will know but will he outside of Kayfabe?

I want another Undertaker incident dammit.

The picks are definitely scripted but is this going to be a draft where only a few are told there there going (likely the main guys). I mean, when Tyler Breeze is drafted Steph or Shane will know but will he outside of Kayfabe?

I want another Undertaker incident dammit.

A few posts up answers your question. Yeah, they probably told the top guys and the rest will get a nice surprise.

I would hope they tell tag teams if they are being split up.

sora87

If Mojo Rawley gets drafted and Nakamura doesn't.... I'll probably just post an angry rant on here but still THAT'LL SUCK

I want Smackdown to have a new theme and a unique stage/set. I believe one of these might happen. One is an incredible long shot that has a 2% chance.

I barely know SD's current theme as I dont want enough, but give me one anyway.

dream

It's not about the results, though. It's not about the talent. It's about the Mick Mahans fighting over who inherits the keys to the kingdom. Yall thinking way too much about this.

It's not about the results, though. It's not about the talent. It's about the Mick Mahans fighting over who inherits the keys to the kingdom. Yall thinking way too much about this.

This year's draft class is pretty weak though. I just don't see the one star prospect that can put the show on his shoulders and bring in major ratings.

I want Smackdown to have a new theme and a unique stage/set. I believe one of these might happen. One is an incredible long shot that has a 2% chance.

I barely know SD's current theme as I dont want enough, but give me one anyway.

I hate Smackdown's current theme music. There was a new Smackdown Live logo leaked a week ago that looks legit. I want a new stage as well. If they are trying to separate these brands it might not be a bad idea to splurge and give the show a different look. Shane hinted at it last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom