• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silexx

Carmella gets brought up and doesn't even get to be paired back with Enzo and Cass?

On Breaking Ground, HHH said that they were separating Carmella because they think she can be a star on her own. So this isn't a surprise.

Edit: oops, didn't realize Cass and Carmella were dating, though.

Carmella has been better on her own since WM. I'm fine with her being separate from Enzo and Cass.

"X got drafted over Y" seems silly, especially considering the people most bring up (Joe, Nakamura, Asuka, Bayley) will all be made major deals of when they come up.

Tagyhag

Hype Bros coming back makes sense, SD needs more tag teams.

But damn, both rosters are looking paper-thin, especially RAW with its 3 hours.

I wonder if they'll step back and realize that maybe this wasn't the best idea.

Sephzilla

Can we get Liu Kang's opinion on these draft picks?

Exclusive footage

robin-llorando.gif

Tom Nook

Network Picks

31. Golden Truth - R
32. Usos - S
33. Titus - R
35. Kane - S
36. Paige - R
26. Young - R
27. Kalisto - S
28. Sin Cara - R
29. Naomi - S
30. Swagger - R
31. Ascension - S
32. Dudleys - R
33. Ryder - S
34. Rae - R
35. Crews - S
36. Henry - R
37. Bliss - S
38. Braun- R
39. Breezango - S
40. Dallas- R
41. Eva - S
42. Shining Stars - R
43. Vaudevillains - S
44. Fox - R
45. Rowan - S
46. Brooke - R
47. Mojo - S
48. Axel - R
49. Carmella - S

Mojo and Carmella are the final two NXT picks?..........

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I told you guys Nakamura wouldn't be picked.

Shinsuke is fighting Joe for the belt at the next Takeover, why would he be drafted?

Women's division in NXT is complete trash. There is nobody credible for Asuka to lose to if its not Bayley so I guess when they are ready for her, she relenquishes the title?

Bayley kinda has to be on Smackdown if she comes up within the next month (either Sunday or after Brooklyn) considering the babyface/heel balance is way off on SD.

Ithil

Dana Brooke and Nia Jax both being called up after less than a year while Bayley's been there for three and a half years and still hasn't been called up is incredible.

Heath Slater was the only wrestler listed on the draft preview that wasn't drafted. The Social Outcasts were listed as a team, but Raw for some reason picked Bo and Axel separately. Makes no god damn sense.

Valentus

I wont count to see the giant air tubemen rising in Battleground. This is the worst shit we saw tonight.

Alexa
Mojo
Eva
NIA JAX

For fuck's sake Haitch, let Bayley go.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
SD women's division is Alexa + literally every one of my least favorite female wrestlers in the WWE.

Carmella? Eva Marie? Becky?

Fucking gross.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hype Bros coming back makes sense, SD needs more tag teams.

But damn, both rosters are looking paper-thin, especially RAW with its 3 hours.

I wonder if they'll step back and realize that maybe this wasn't the best idea.

Just have the McMahons talk through half of it.

Poor Slater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom