• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You can bet we'll see a braun/Big show feud

Cguo3NP.gif

Sephzilla

The 1:1 roster comparisons already have Raw at a huge advantage and that's not even factoring in that Raw is also going to get a crusierweight division exclusively to itself.

Raw is so stacked it's not even funny

ReiGun

They have more that they haven't debuted.

They have Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Ember Moon, Nikki Storm. Then the less polished ones of Liv Morgan, Alliyah, Mandy and Daria who is doing a MMA gimmick.

Billie Kay was on Smackdown not too long ago. They just had her jobbing to Dana, but maybe she'll stick around.

Did everyone miss Sasha saying Bayley won't be her partner? Get ready for Brie Mode, brehs.
I'm hoping that's just a swerve to throw us off. I can't see who else Sasha could go for and if this isn't a permanent Bayley debut, it at least gives the casual fans who don't watch NXT a taste of her. Outside of Bayley I'd say Becky but she already has a match.

The 1:1 roster comparisons already have Raw at a huge advantage and that's not even factoring in that Raw is also going to get a crusierweight division exclusively to itself.

Raw is so stacked it's not even funny

Stacked like Jenga... but we all know how that turns out.

I believe in Smackdown.

I wonder if that picture in picture thing will continue or if that was just a one-time thing. Seems odd to only do it once and never again. There weren't any long matches on the show with a break in them though, so we'll have to wait until next week to find out.

Ithil

Billie Kay was on Smackdown not too long ago. They just had her jobbing to Dana, but maybe she'll stick around.

That was just her being used as enhancement talent because they were in Orlando. It would be absurd to call her up anyway given she hasn't done a thing in NXT other than job yet.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
The Smackdown tag team division looks like it has the potential for some great matches. I'm a fan of all these teams and I'm happy that now they're going to get some dedicated time on camera.

I taped this. How much bitter disappointment should I expect upon viewing?
I think it could be good. I don't know what people are bitching about. The Smackdown women's division seems pretty weak though.

shwimpy

Did they nix Orton/Brock for SS seeing as how they got drafted to different brands? Or is that match gonna have zero buildup?

Ithil

The Smackdown tag team division looks like it has the potential for some great matches. I'm a fan of all these teams and I'm happy that now they're going to get some dedicated time on camera.

The issue obviously is that they do not have the Tag titles.

Yeah, I agree. I like a lot of the teams there.

Also guessing Rowan and Harper will join the fray once Harper is finally healthy. They were a pretty awesome team before they brought the family back together.

cLOUDo

how is gonna work the feud between Orton and Lesnar?
they just gonna do a speech in each show without the other guy
or they can go to the other show?

Heroman

Banned
Did they nix Orton/Brock for SS seeing as how they got drafted to different brands? Or is that match gonna have zero buildup?
SS is a both brand show, and to be honest there is good chance that brock will be suspended soon so expect zero build to the match.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
The issue obviously is that they do not have the Tag titles.

True. I wonder how these titles are going to work going forward. Last thing I want is for them to essentially make duplicate titles. I thought having 2 heavyweight belts was dumb.

NYR

Why does WWE have two shows and split up the talent? Why not one big show?
This lets two crews travel and make more money. Plus it allows you to build more stars since people will have more tv time. Right now, no one watches snack down because nothing ever happens on snack down, only Raw.

UberTag

LOL Mojo. Rawley.

giphy.gif

Sucks Dillinger didn't get drafted instead....
Yeah, I don't know what they're doing with Dillinger.
Dude had a great showing at Takeover and hasn't been used in a month.
They did the same thing with Nia and she showed up here. Would only make sense to assume they were doing the same thing with Tye and then he's a no-show.
Perhaps he's hurt. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom