• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Joe definitely comes out of this whole ordeal way better than he was going in. He was floundering prior to the Extreme Rules build. Now he is firmly established as one of the top guys.

Maddocks

Perfect way to end it, made both look strong. Joe wasn't going to win at great balls, he winning at Summer Slam, better PPV to win at.

Corey really sold it well when he said...Joe got caught, that is the feel they selling, it was a brawl and a fight. I dug it all.

I'm conflicted, no finisher spam is a nice change but most of the match was suplex and clutches, needed way more brawling, especially after the start was so promising on that front.
No counter from Joe where he swaps a german for the chimera plex saddens me.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Brock's contribution to the match: German suplexes and an F5. It's like every Brock match over the last few years.

Brock needs to just fuck off and retire at this point. He adds no buys, he pops no ratings on Raw, he puts no one over. Just a sweaty lazy fuck that stopped giving a shit three years ago.

Nameless

Sasha vs Alexa - MOTY. Amber Lamps and Ironmen matches were good too. ME was solid, could have used a little more back and forth.

gun_haver

Joe definitely comes out of this whole ordeal way better than he was going in. He was floundering prior to the Extreme Rules build. Now he is firmly established as one of the top guys.

he just kicked the shit out of brock lesnar for 10 minutes before getting caught in a pin so yeah his booking is good here

would've been amazing if he won, buit he's now in S tier yeah

Syder

Fucking lame ass match

6 minutes 25 seconds

They couldn't even give us 10 minutes

c8e.gif

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Good show and good match, but rushed ending. Looks like they could run it back for Summerslam

From a storytelling perspective, that made no goddamn sense and erased any domination that Joe had in that match.

Ehh Joe made Brock turn purple...can't say any of Brock's opponents did that to him, even the Undertaker didn't.

Brock really made Joe look like a million bucks...even if a person like Joe doesn't need that help.

From a storytelling perspective, that made no goddamn sense and erased any domination that Joe had in that match.

Not really. Brock hit his best shot. It won it for him. Sure you can say Joe should have kicked out of at least one, but losing to the finisher of the best guy in the company is not a killer for anyone.

Cagey

Banned
Not really. Brock hit his best shot. It won it for him. Sure you can say Joe should have kicked out of at least one, but losing to the finisher of the best guy in the company is not a killer for anyone.
Lesnar was who Joe thought he was.

Joe let Lesnar off the hook.

Joe looked awesome.

My only change would be Joe never getting the clutch in...

Didn't like Lesnar powering out of the clutch that much.

Would have protected it more.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm really tired of brock's angry Michelin man looking ass with his three moves of doom.

orioto

Good Art™
Match was amazing to me. It's not about the moves. It's about the way it was tight. I could believe they would do the crazy thing and have joe win at some point, cause the match didn't have a simple structure. It was super tight and balanced like the lesnar/goldberg at mania.

Now yeah the sudden escape of the clutch was kinda bs

Top Bottom