• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Match was amazing to me. It's not about the moves. It's about the way it was tight. I could believe they would do the crazy thing and have joe win at some point, cause the match didn't have a simple structure. It was super tight and balanced like the lesnar/goldberg at mania.

Shit wasn't tight. Joe looked like shit because so many people have kicked out of the F5 and it went less than 10 minutes despite him murdering Brock at the start. There was no balance at all.

Sarobi

Banned
Joe being champ would be way better at this point. He'd be able to perform better matches, and show up on Raw regularly. Brock was great when he came back, but now it's just getting boring.

ghostjoke

Banned
Wish there had been at least one kick out of an F5 (of course, that's only because of modern WWE standards), but sweaty colour-changing Brock with Heyman screaming on the outside had me believing. Definitely think it elevated Joe, which is all I could have hoped for.

Overall, solid PPV with some standout moments that makes me interested going forward.

orioto

Good Art™
Shit wasn't tight. Joe looked like shit because so many people have kicked out of the F5 and it went less than 10 minutes despite him murdering Brock at the start. There was no balance at all.

let's say Lesnar never had more than 1 or 2 minutes of control. That's what i call tight. Nobody controlled he match completely. Lesnar was the one having to survive. Many times there was a lesnar phase and i was like "oooook, here we go till the end" but then Joe was taking control again, and again.. That's what i like in a match!

When i saw the time left for the match i was afraid it would be way worse. Like some sort of squash.

I too love it when matches are reduced to one man spamming 2 moves for 6 minutes.

I feel that's a crux of it. Roman and Braun are both kind of limited but put on a much better match than the main event despite Joe and Brock have both had amazing matches. Brock is such a dead weight and doesn't appeal to the mainstream in a way that they expect him to so I just don't get it.

Shauni

Match was amazing to me. It's not about the moves. It's about the way it was tight. I could believe they would do the crazy thing and have joe win at some point, cause the match didn't have a simple structure. It was super tight and balanced like the lesnar/goldberg at mania.

Now yeah the sudden escape of the clutch was kinda bs

Thanks Lesnar/Berg match at Mania was tight?

let's say Lesnar never had more than 1 or 2 minutes of control. That's what i call tight. Nobody controlled he match completely. Lesnar was the one having to survive.

When i saw the time left for the match i was afraid it would be way worse. Like some sort of squash.

Cole actually made a great remark calling it a desperation F5 which is actually a great call.

Wagram

The best technical wrestling match for me was Sasha v. Alexa.

Roman v. Strowman had the best moment though. Leaves open some interesting story possibilities.

Isak_Borg

Casa is horrendous on the mic and they're going to have to figure that shit out fast if they want to give him a push.

Also don't see the point of pushing him as a monster heel when you already have Braun in that slot. I would have kept enzo and Cass together until Cass was ready to be on the mic solo.

Sasha with Sid tier mic work.

"I'm the best for the reason"

"You can't even tell the difference between Matt and Jeff hardy, you sound like...a idiot"

lmao how did Joe look like shit, this is the most legit Joe has ever looked since coming to Raw, dude was floundering before losing against guys like Rollins and whoever. Now he's a hoss who had Lesnar on defense for almost the entire match, got caught slippin for a split second, wasn't knocked out, he woke up and looked pissed.

Jopie

Casa is horrendous on the mic and they're going to have to figure that shit out fast if they want to give him a push.

Also don't see the point of pushing him as a monster heel when you already have Braun in that slot. I would have kept enzo and Cass together until Cass was ready to be on the mic solo.

If only they had a guy that they could team him with that is great on the Mic. That could be crazy enough to work.

Raw64life

Sasha just put Alexa on blast

lmao how did Joe look like shit, this is the most legit Joe has ever looked since coming to Raw, dude was floundering before losing against guys like Rollins and whoever. Now he's a hoss who had Lesnar on defense for almost the entire match, got caught slippin for a split second, wasn't knocked out, he woke up and looked pissed.

They made him look great. Just ripe to make Roman look strong.

Kymbo

I feel i have let a lot of people down...non less than my missus.

I'd like to apologise...

But honestly this post means nothing

Is strowman a face?

Sorry my love

Wrestling..

Top Bottom