• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Savitar

Got it on and is anyone excited for a match like this? Who hasn't beaten Bray, he's a main event jobber in many ways these days.

And the announcing..........I find it grating, it all feels like empty meaningless chatter.

s_mirage

The PPV is so fucking lazy, it's just a logo on a screen and that's it. No props, no trying to make it 50's etc

Yeah. The budget cuts have really made it impossible for most PPVs to feel special. It's even worse when they're trying to give one some kind of theme in the marketing.

We did it.

Our impact
giphy.gif

I can't remember a time when WWE had so many close to main event level guys who are so completely stuck in the mud. I can't take any more Rollins, Orton, Ambrose, Wyatt, etc, in their current forms

Couldn't help but chuckle at commentary suddenly saying that "in this era every match is so important"
Yes, the era of 50/50 booking with a hint of swerve.

Hex

Banned
KING‏Verified account @WWENeville 3m3 minutes ago
More
.@TozawaAkira

Great Balls Of Fire?

😉

#WWEGBOF

BiggNife

Man

It's such a bummer how many times WWE has wasted Bray's talent

The Orton alliance/feud was actually pretty fun for a while but then they completely fucked it up with that wet fart of a WrestleMania match followed by the fun but completely pointless house of horrors match because Orton had already moved on to his feud with Jinder

If he went indie he'd probably have a run like Cody Rhodes is having right now

It's amazing how over Bray still is. It's amazing how much the WWE has failed to capitalize on what was once a cool gimmick.

The best version of Bray we'll ever get is the one from Elimination Chamber tbh.

God, that was a killer main event.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Match was fine but we just have zero reason to care about either guy.

Im salty tonight :(

Top Bottom