• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
FUCKING LOL AT THAT ENDING

this company is helpless

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was a shitty ending but Neville should never, ever lose that belt

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This amazing build up doesn't belong on a feud we know will end in a Joe job.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Shit my food delivery arrived and missed the end of the match, what happened?

giphy.gif

Tozawa got crotched on the top. Neville kicked the rope for extra ball damage. Tozawa collapses. Neville goes to attack but ref pushes him away twice. Tozawa gets up, bad and weak looking kick from Neville 1.2.3

somedevil

From Meltzer:

The crowd heat was more than the usual cruiserweight bout. Tozawa did two tope's early. He also hit the senton off the top and Neville rolled out of the ring. The finish saw Neville crotch Tozawa on the top rope, then kick the top rope to do more damage. When Tozawa fell in the ring, Neville pinned him after a spin kick to the gut. Good match.

Top Bottom