• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

justjim89

Great match, very underwhelming finish. You have handcuffs and Big E and you don't have a spot where he breaks them?

Also New Day should've won.

norm9

Wild finish! Second match is earliest bathroom break ever.

I look forward to them going at it at Survivor Series.

Somehow find a way to get DIY back together, and shove them into this program, and run it until Mania and do a TLC there.

Money!!

NastyBook

Down since...DAY ONE ISH!

EWmof.gif
Rest of the PPV on NOTICE.
p0QHO.gif

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Fucking crazy, was feeling legit bad for the beating Xavier was taking

Hex

Banned
Great match, very underwhelming finish. You have handcuffs and Big E and you don't have a spot where he breaks them?

Also New Day should've won.

This is not the 80s, breaking handcuffs is one of the most gimmicked visuals in wrestling history.

What is this a Power Team show?

Man I dread the pics of the damage that New Day will post

Hats off the The Uso's. They were hated for all the wrong reasons not too long ago. They put in the work and turned their characters around & became pretty damn good again.

I wouldn't have minded New Day winning, but there are basically zero heel tag teams on SD for them to feud with other than the Usos. Usos have a few opponents at least.

YES

USOS PENITENTIARY UP IN HURR.

I really hope this ends the feud. I don't know how you can top a HiaC match.

The hype package seemed to indicate this was the end of the feud.

God damn, that match delivered.
The goofy start via New Day antics slowly devolving into something that felt really brutal and classic Hell in a Cell worthy was great.
Xavier was a top face in peril, the various moves through the ropes were crazy, there may not have been any blood or barbed wire chairs but dang, they got the hell part of that match down.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That match was fucking awesome

Shauni

Did you want Woods to get stabbed with the kendo stick? lol

Eh, it was basically just the finish from SummerSlam with a chair, which is always stupid anyway since a chair like that would hurt the attacker, not the receiver. Just felt like they should have done something a little different really

Top Bottom