• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Hats off the The Uso's. They were hated for all the wrong reasons not too long ago. They put in the work and turned their characters around & became pretty damn good again.

As dumb as it fucking sounds, if Roman did the same process they did with changing their characters, he would be a good character now.

The three of them were grouped together, and in the past year or two, only the Uso's grew as characters.

NastyBook

Tbh Xavier is probably my favorite New Day member.

I used to think the guy was meh but damn he's awesome when they give him a match.
He seemed fairly one dimensional at the beginning in the ring, like they were holding him back for whatever reason. But he brings the EMOTION to the group, and that showed when he started tanking those kendo sticks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Orton's theme just triggered my Pug, he started barking like crazy lol ;_;

Rusev knows how to take a RKO.

I hope this is a double turn. Randy wants to be the villian and Rusev could work as a babyface.

norm9

I like Randy orton, but he hasn't had a good feud in a real long time. Rusev would have been great, but I don't get why they're fighting.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
So what the fuck happened to Orton? When I quit watching wrestling I liked him, but ever since I came back around wm 30 he's just so dull.

Can someone photoshop Meltzer's face on here?

giphy.gif

Top Bottom