• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Pre-Show starts in 10 minutes:

0.jpg

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p9bOn_xiQuM

strobogo

Banned
I hope you brought your Wrasslegaf sign. You'd most definitely get it on camera multiple times during the show. And if not, you son of a bitch, you're out. 4life is a short term in Wrasslegaf.

ecurbj

I coughed up and bit. It's only $45. What the heck. I could spend it on something worse.

Ziggs, when the World Heavyweight Title tonight, baby!!!

Jamie OD

WWE Vintage Collection on Sky Sports 3 is showing RVD Vs Jerry Lynn from Living Dangerously '99 right now. Good warm up before the PPV.

Weenerz

Banned
Fuck I haven't bought a PPV since early 2000s with Rock and Stone Cold. I really want to buy tonights ppv, I have a feeling the ladder matches will be awesome.

Kaladin

Somehow I doubt the Usos would be the first twins to win the tag team titles, surely there was a team in the 90's when they did cheesy gimmicks that were twins?

WTF....commercials?

hlhbk

Purchased the PPV for Punk, ziggler, and RVD. I might not even watch the garbage Cena vs Henry main event (they are both terrible).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom