• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

ElRenoRaven

Oh yea. Anarchy Rulz 1999!!! I missed ECW. The quality of streaming is damn good too. Course ECW was only shot in SD so it's probably not a resource hog. lol

PaulLFC

It is, signed up with a US address on my NL PayPal account, worked like a charm.
Did you put US as your country on first account sign up? (Not billing address, but when you first create a WWE account) Or does that not matter?

It is geo locked for me. From India:

KpjxlkH.png

I was able to sign up fine using my old US address.

Or I guess it works now...confusing.

Anyway, how do I start watching the attitude era?

ElRenoRaven

oh yup. Music edits. Lance storm generic music on the Anarchy 99 PPV. ECW so never used Generic Music. Man I had forgotten how hot Dawn Marie was.

ElRenoRaven

Ok right now on the raw replays they have the years 2014,2013,2012,1998,1993. Just on the select year part.

Smackdown 2014,2013,2012,1999

ECW Harcore TV from 1994, 1993 Those are only about 6 episodes.

WCCW #46 from 1982. Kevin Von Erich takes on Wild bill Irwin, The Faulous Freebirds vs Gran Marchus and the destroyer. Great Kauki and more.

None of this seems to be every episode from those years.

Aiii

So not worth it
Did you put US as your country on first account sign up? (Not billing address, but when you first create a WWE account) Or does that not matter?

Don't know, put the same address in both cases, only may PayPal has my own Dutch address, all the WWE accounts have an address in Delaware.

Ok right now on the raw replays they have the years 2014,2013,2012,1998,1993. Just on the select year part.

Smackdown 2014,2013,2012,1999

ECW Harcore TV from 1994, 1993 Those are only about 6 episodes.

None of this seems to be every episode from those years.

1998 has only two episodes lol

styl3s

Anyone know if you can change payment methods at any time? I ask because my bank is taking its sweet fucking time sending me a replacement card from the target fiasco and until it gets here the card i have is active. If not it's not a big deal and i can just sign up through paypal with my actual bank account.

ElRenoRaven

Anyone know if you can change payment methods at any time? I ask because my bank is taking its sweet fucking time sending me a replacement card from the target fiasco and until it gets here the card i have is active. If not it's not a big deal and i can just sign up through paypal with my actual bank account.

Yea they have an area in your profile stuff to update billing info.

And oh. The first ever Monday night Raw.

styl3s

Oh shit so this is live now? I need to find out the 2 ppvs with the 3 stages of hell with hhh vs hbk and hhh vs stone cold.

Yea they have an area in your profile stuff to update billing info.

And oh. The first ever Monday night Raw.
Awesome.

MickeyPhree

Watching one night stand 2005. Service is pretty slick so far. Using my ps3.

When I go to schedule on my iphone5, it crashes.

Covfan

Refuses to let me register, get to confirming my paypal details and it says unable to process order.

How have other none US people done it?

Trying it out on my PS4.. It stops for buffering more often than the international satellite feed I watched Elimination Chamber on last night. Also, the feed isn't 60FPS as I hoped it'd be, like the UFC app on the 360 is. I won't pay this monthly fee for downgraded video from what I get on TV.

Oh also, the menu cursor sounds on the PS4 app are incredibly distorted.

Refuses to let me register, get to confirming my paypal details and it says unable to process order.

How have other none US people done it?

I just signed up for a new WWE account using a US address (a random pizza place in NYC) and then it went straight to paypal, I logged in and paid and it accepted my order.

styl3s

Trying to pick a PPV to watch.
I went with Sting vs Hogan Starcade 97 as my first match.

Not the best match in the world but it holds a very, very special place in my heart on a personal level. After that i am just gonna spend a few hours just hopping around PPVs and watching matches.

Adrian121

If you look on "Schedule", the list of programming comes up and you can click "Watch Now". You can watch the first episodes of WWE Countdown and Wrestlemania Rewind now, even though Im pretty sure they were both meant to be part of the new live programming and not released as archived videos until after they first aired live on the network.

Top Bottom