• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

markatisu

They got My Way on WrestleMania X-Seven, so that seems like a good sign..

I checked that one too LOL

But I mean music is music, some of it will be missing just because that is how music rights and royalties work. It sucks but the licensing fees are insane for a lot of that stuff (you should see what we pay in education for rights and licensing)

They have said what they still have rights to or can get rights to they will leave in, but I think people need to be a bit flexible with that aspect of it

witness

I get to entering my CC info 3 times and it can never get past that. I want to watch my late 90s PPVs at work today!

Anth0ny

They got My Way on WrestleMania X-Seven, so that seems like a good sign.

wait...WHAT

iu7wjtdw2iu1r5xkat.gif
iu7wjtdw2iu1r5xkat.gif
iu7wjtdw2iu1r5xkat.gif

styl3s

As someone who has never seen Bo Dallas wrestle or talk before watching This is NXT i have to say i am a BoLIEVER. I hate this guy so much i like him.

Not when it aired live, but it was on various other releases. I guess it makes sense that it's blurred here.
Wasn't that Kat titty moment not scripted? I remember reading a lot of people were upset over that.

Regardless, i don't blame them for blurring it. Cursing is one thing but nudity brings in a whole new set of problems that they don't need and i don't remember that ever being uncensored outside of when it happened live.

Zach

They got My Way on WrestleMania X-Seven, so that seems like a good sign.

Is that... is that a Limp Bizkit song? If so, I refuse to call that a good sign. >_>

But seriously, could someone check and see if some WCW themes are intact? Like, let's randomly say... the Hollywood Blonds!

JavyOO7

Ooh boy. There's actually some RAW episodes from 1993. At least the first nine episodes anyway. I think I'm going to watch that...

Since WWE owns the ECW tape library. Does that mean they own the tape library when ECW was known as Eastern Championship Wrestling too?

Aiii

So not worth it
Is that... is that a Limp Bizkit song? If so, I refuse to call that a good sign. >_>

But seriously, could someone check and see if some WCW themes are intact? Like, let's randomly say... the Hollywood Blonds!

Yep, it's the Limp Bizkit song.

Ooh boy. There's actually some RAW episodes from 1993. At least the first nine episodes anyway. I think I'm going to watch that...

Since WWE owns the ECW tape library. Does that mean they own the tape library when ECW was known as Eastern Championship Wrestling too?

Yup

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The app crashes every time I try to view WCW ppvs. Everything else works perfectly though. Coincidence?

Yeah, they do own the full library, but currently the earliest episode on there is from late '93, a few months after Paul E took over the book - hopefully they'll put up the older stuff eventually, as there's a good Terry Funk vs Eddie Gilbert feud there.

Downhome

What would be the best show to show my wife the difference between the product now and the Attitude Era at it's most...ummm, attitude? I've seen it all, but I can't just pull a show out of my ass out of the blue like that.

What would be the best show to show my wife the difference between the product now and the Attitude Era at it's most...ummm, attitude? I've seen it all, but I can't just pull a show out of my ass out of the blue like that.

RR 2000 was hype. The cactus jack match was brutal that 2000 was probably the most exciting Rumble.

DMczaf

Ever since I got almost done with my checkout process and crashed, I keep getting sent to the network.wwe.com home page like I now have an account, but it says "Media Error: Video not available" and they never charged my Paypal.

wtf.

Awesome, there's a handful of MSG house shows from '75 ~ '91 up in the Old School section - gonna watch the one from 1981, with Bob Backlund defending the title against Stan Hansen in a steel cage match!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, there's a handful of MSG house shows from '75 ~ '91 up in the Old School section - gonna watch the one from 1981, with Bob Backlund defending the title against Stan Hansen in a steel cage match!

Hot fucking shit, that's awesome. I need time to dig in. Glad our UK and other brethren have unfettered access! How's the quality? Best as possible? Take a screengrab!

styl3s

I was really looking forward to that show. How is it?

I wasn't sure whether it was a one-off special, or a regular series.
It's a 45 minute show that is basically there to explain to non NXT watchers what exactly NXT is. It's worth watching for that 2 out of 3 falls match between Cesaro and Sammy.

Malajax

I was really looking forward to that show. How is it?

I wasn't sure whether it was a one-off special, or a regular series.
I think it'll be something kinda regular to highlight their NXT talent.

Also, my hyperbolic comments were premature. It's all good now.

Top Bottom