• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Gigarator

Guys... go watch the first episode of Smackdown. If they can get the rest of their archive up of Raw/Smackdown from the attitude years looking like that I'll be in heaven.

Also, is anybody having issues with the PS4 app? I was able to use the on-demand stuff a few hours ago but now all I get is the TV rating and then it crashes the app.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm recording all of this stuff for my book entitled "The Rise And Fall Of The WWE Network" coming out December 2014

Raw64life

Can't say this pre-show did anything to get me to watch it on a regular basis. Raw is already 3+ hours as it is. Not much reason for this to exist really.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
On PC I'm stuck with Media Error: Video not available, and on mobile it says that multiple people are trying to watch it so that I can't. Bad start so far.

Talamius

Can't say this pre-show did anything to get me to watch it on a regular basis. Raw is already 3+ hours as it is. Not much reason for this to exist really.

If it gets more promos moved to the Network and gets more actual wrestling on the show then Raw will improve.

Deadstar

So will this Golddust thing be on demand once the program changes? I don't really understand what is live and what is not apart from the obvious stuff like the raw countdown.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Finally got everything working, be sure you update your flash player, because that's what fixed it for me.

Top Bottom