• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Adrian121

Runs fine for me on PC. Shit on ps4. I can't get past the rating logo.

Exact same problem as me. Eventually the video will start playing after the rating logo, but it just keeps buffering and buffering. The live stream is fine on my PS4 though, its just accessing on demand content.

Ill stick to watching it on my laptop for now until things get ironed out.

G-Fex

Tommorow I watch Wrestlemania 3's remaining matches and maybe WCW Starrcade 97.

Better buy some tortilla chips and dip

Watching WM18 god damn Scott Hall took the best stunner I've ever seen.

I really don't care if I get fired tomorrow. I've got WWE network
Tomorrow Starrcade 97.

Branson

Exact same problem as me. Eventually the video will start playing after the rating logo, but it just keeps buffering and buffering. The live stream is fine on my PS4 though, its just accessing on demand content.

Yep. Buffers every 2 seconds on ps4. Flawless so far on PC watching ECW one night stand 2005.

Good first match with y2j and lance storm.

Chucker

Yup, this is my issue too. Works great on PC, garbage on PS4.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
A lot of ps3 buffer for me where the live stream only works.

I did have a ppv working for 20 minutes, then my system crashed.

If they don't iron their konks out, gonna have to cancel..

Aku-Audi

Signed up this morning through paypal, but still just gives me Media Error: Video Not Available still. Pretty annoying, but maybe its cause im in Canada.

NoTacos

Same. PS4 is the worst for buffering. PS3 is slightly better but still extensive enough to be annoying. PC has been flawless for me.

Buffering isn't too bad on ps4. Im watching past ppvs in 1080p and i only paused to buffer for a couple mins at most.

Weekly shows seem to have to most trouble loading.

Just signed up after being gone for years.

Not idea where to start here--if anyone could kindly advise me, that'd be great. Would love to re-live the crazy ride that was Triple H and Stephanie. Can't remember where that started. I want to say Armageddon but my memory is failing me...

Also, since when was Jeff Hardy a contender for the championship? I used to love him but he became such a mess. Honestly shocked he was ever pushed that far up the ladder (har, har.) But seriously what is/has been going on with that guy's career?

Vylash

Not idea where to start here--if anyone could kindly advise me, that'd be great. Would love to re-live the crazy ride that was Triple H and Stephanie. Can't remember where that started. I want to say Armageddon but my memory is failing me...

Also, since when was Jeff Hardy a contender for the championship? I used to love him but he became such a mess. Honestly shocked he was ever pushed that far up the ladder (har, har.) But seriously what is/has been going on with that guy's career?

He was getting a big push in WWE but quit and went to TNA where he could do drugs

NoTacos

I think Hardy's push was in 2009 vs Orton. Taker may have been involved as well.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Someone pointed out the great thing about this service that differentiates it from Netflix. When I'm on Netflix, I spend a huge chunk of time just trying to find something and most times I just give up by the end of it all. With WWE Network if I can't find anything to watch, I can just tune into the live stream.

Edgeward

Well, at least this works on chrome on pc, but this isn't the optimal way i wanted to view this.

Also the search is borked on ios. Searching for multiple wrestlers only nets you the same results as looking for the first wrestler. PC works as intended thankfully.

Money in the Bank 2011 had a great build up for the main event was a fantastic match. Legit 5 stars

NoTacos

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the crowd at Summerslam 2013 did not cheer happily when Randy cashed in, amirite? WWE post edit making me doubt my own memory.

Stephanie turned on Vince and aligned with HHH at Armageddon '99.

Around late-2007, early-2008, Jeff Hardy just exploded in popularity out of nowhere. Nobody really expected it and they just went with it. He eventually won the title at Armageddon '08 but lost the belt a month later at the Royal Rumble to Edge.

He left WWE in August 2009 and shortly after got arrested for felony drug charges. He's been in TNA since January 2010.

strobogo

Banned
Stephanie turned on Vince and aligned with HHH at Armageddon '99.

Around late-2007, early-2008, Jeff Hardy just exploded in popularity out of nowhere. Nobody really expected it and they just went with it. He eventually won the title at Armageddon '08 but lost the belt a month later at the Royal Rumble to Edge.

He left WWE in August 2009 and shortly after got arrested for felony drug charges. He's been in TNA since January 2010.

You forgot to mention that he showed up too fucked up to work for a PPV main event and Sting had to SHOOT pin him.

Oh fuck Chris Benoit VS Eddie Guerrero on this One night stand 2005.

Which is surprisingly not a great match. Guerrero didn't want to do the match because it was right in the middle of his thing with Rey. He wasn't into the match at all and Benoit smashed his nose open in response.

geomon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_McMahon-Helmsley_Faction

Hardy was great until he started with the fucking drugs again. Got busted for his second strike and didn't renew his contract. Ended up jobbing out to CM Punk though in a great feud.

I decided to give up on my PS3 for now, and for the life of me wwe.com won't let me sign in. It keeps taking me to the purchase the WWE Network page. This is getting frustrating.

Branson

Which is surprisingly not a great match. Guerrero didn't want to do the match because it was right in the middle of his thing with Rey. He wasn't into the match at all and Benoit smashed his nose open in response.

Yeah it wasnt as great as i thought it was going to be. He did that on purpose? I barely even saw it.

geomon

That's also the PPV where JBL legit attacked the Blue Meanie and fucked his face up.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chrome and Safari on Mac are a bust for me. So far, the only option that works even halfway is the Android app.

Top Bottom