• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Signed up this morning through paypal, but still just gives me Media Error: Video Not Available still. Pretty annoying, but maybe its cause im in Canada.

Whereas there didn't seem to be a region block to start with, there does now seem to be one in place. Unblock us will get rid of the message.

Adrian121

So I read that there was some sort of Goldust mini documentary on before RAW? I want to watch it but can't find it anywhere. I guess they didn't archive it. :(

RobbieNick

Okay, WTF is going on? Now NONE of the shows will buffer. Not even live. It was going good all day until now.

Okay, now it's going, but there was a really long pause.

okayfrog

Banned
So I read that there was some sort of Goldust mini documentary on before RAW? I want to watch it but can't find it anywhere. I guess they didn't archive it. :(

I saw it about an hour ago before the ECW. Seems like one of those things they'll air randomly. It'll show up again sometime.

The end of the Yokozuna/Taker match during 94 rumble scarred my soon to be 9 year old self. Seriously freaked me out when Taker rose from the dead and ascended into heaven.

markatisu

I hope they make it on demand feature, my wife who generally does not care when I watch wrestling actually became engaged in his story and was happy he was back by the end of it.

This gives me hope they begin to use their archive and the stars they do not have on the active roster to celebrate the history of the WWE

geomon

I saw it about an hour ago before the ECW. Seems like one of those things they'll air randomly. It'll show up again sometime.

Seems like they use it as filler in between scheduled shows. I saw it right before the Raw pre show started and after Wrestlemania I aired.

Jamie OD

Damn I think the geoblock has come into effect for me. Neither of the Playstation apps can get video and I can only use the on demand stuff via Hola. It would suck if I can't join in the fun of the live channel with you guys.

Vylash

Damn I think the geoblock has come into effect for me. Neither of the Playstation apps can get video and I can only use the on demand stuff via Hola. It would suck if I can't join in the fun of the live channel with you guys.

The geoblock is indeed up now

daemissary

Holy crap, I put on King of the Ring 94 to see Owen's reign and I don't know who this random guy is on commentary but he is awful...

strobogo

Banned
Guys I've never seen any WCW. What should I start with? Not something comedy. Good WCW.

1991-1993 stuff. Look up cards on wiki and go by names you recognize. Hard to go wrong with Steamboat, Austin, Pillman, Dustin Rhodes, Barry Windham, Sting, Vader, Cactus, Dangerous Alliance stuff.

1991-1993 stuff. Look up cards on wiki and go by names you recognize. Hard to go wrong with Steamboat, Austin, Pillman, Dustin Rhodes, Barry Windham, Sting, Vader, Cactus, Dangerous Alliance stuff.

Thanks I'll check it out. I'm trying to go in without knowing winners/losers.

DMczaf

All of the console apps are assssssssssssssssss. 360 app couldn't even recognize my password. PS4 app wouldn't play any videos. iPad app is 30% ass. Browser is the only thing that's not ass for me.

All of the console apps are assssssssssssssssss. 360 app couldn't even recognize my password. PS4 app wouldn't play any videos. iPad app is 30% ass. Browser is the only thing that's not ass for me.

Same here. I try to log in and it says "User or Password unrecognized." I've even reset my password 2 times and reinstalled the app and nothing. It works perfect on my laptop though, watched the Hogan/Rock WrestleMania X-8 match.

any good wcw ppvs from 96-00s? I watched bash at the beach 96 earlier today for the first time cause I was about 4 when it aired. The ppv intro package is 90s as fuck lol. Im trying to get into nWo stuff but i feel like im missing a lot since theres no nitros :|

bozeman

I tried to load up the 3rd episode of Raw to watch one of my favorite WWE memories, Ric Flair vs Mr. Perfect Loser Leaves Town, and got what I assume is the "Benoit" warning. For whatever reason, the show didn't load after the warning. No biggie, I'll just take a few friends suggestion and load up ECW Heatwave 98. No warning at all for content and a minute in Francine's tits are covering my screen and unprotected head shots all over the place. The warning said something like "this content may not represent the current beliefs of the WWE corporation." I'm pretty sure an episode from the cartoon era of Raw is more TV-PG than an ECW PPV.

Oh well, its great! Goddamn, I always forget how smokin' HOT Sunny was.

geomon

any good wcw ppvs from 96-00s? I watched bash at the beach 96 earlier today for the first time cause I was about 4 when it aired. The ppv intro package is 90s as fuck lol. Im trying to get into nWo stuff but i feel like im missing a lot since theres no nitros :|

There are some diamonds in a lot of rough there. It gets progressively worse the more you travel up in time. '00 being the worst.

Got it up and running on my PS3 instead of my 360. Love watching this on my TV.

I have WCW Road Wild 1998 on. Dear God what am I doing!?
Gotta have Leno on my TV somehow haha

PaulLFC

There's a pretty big oversight with the PS4 app at the moment - you can't view the network schedule from yesterday - it only shows the current day and the future - even the "Go to date" thing doesn't show the first day's shows.

Hasney

Ugh, thought all of Hardcore TV would be up. Lame.

Really happy with the quality though. Got some files downloading at 10mb/s and it's streaming perfectly.

PaulLFC

I completely understand they need time to get the full library up there (either actually needing time, or just wanting to keep back some new content) - but I don't get why the episodes that are up seem completely random?

Raw 1993 for example - Episodes 1 to 4 are up, and then episodes 7 and 8 - where are 5 and 6? It would make no sense jumping from episode 4 to episode 7, surely?

Hopefully that's just a glitch that is sorted out in the next few days once the launch issues calm down.

Edit: ECW too - episodes 26, 30 and 43 - what? At least put up episodes 1-3 or something if they only want to upload 3 shows for now.

Top Bottom