• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Hex

Banned
Golden on my ps4, loving it.
Was watching the preshow on my phone while waiting for my chinese take out and it was perfect also. ( Xperia z1s)

pa22word

Streaming has stuttered a few times but overall solid, loving this!
Yeah even though I'm dling re4 pc at the same time, the stream hasn't as much as hiccuped once. Great stuff from wwe, but then again, it's always been the on demand stuff they've needed to work on so eh.

pa22word

Damn I was really hoping zane would have pulled it out in the end. Would have seemingly given him a good win to build off of. Ceasro looked godly though. Why is this guy not in the upper midcard on the big shows yet?!

Ripclawe

Banned
Awesome match, live streaming with no buffering.

samiqiz21.gif

Manus

Hell even on my PC its blurry and buffering all the time

Same here. Never had a problem with the live stream until tonight. Usually the problem with not playing has been with the on demand stuff. Dunno what's going on tonight on my end.

pa22word

Lmao at the failed worm.

2cool sent to nxt to get squashed v.v

Ah well, it was awesome to see them back together again even if it's so wrong to picture scotty2hotty that old and bald doing the worm, much less seeing it happen live x_o

Hex

Banned
Have to say this Emma thing has worn itself the fuck out on me.
Sadly she will probably win this but hopefully .....
Gat damn Paige............
I need a minute....

Arooguy

Lmao has regal really been married 17 times? Knowing regal it wouldn't surprise me, but good fuck that's a lot of headaches.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. As soon as he said that I looked it up. Apparently he only married once and is still with the same woman.

goglibody

This is a little out of line from the NXT chat, but I hope someone can offer advice. I signed up for the Network after watching and enjoying The Elimination Chamber. I've caught a few Raws over the past couple months, and wanted to see what the Network was like so I signed up for what I thought was a free trial. I woke up to see that I was charged 10 bucks and am now locked in for 6 months. I'm trying to cancel now.

The first rep told me that I had to cancel within 24 hours, and I had passed that window and am now locked in. I asked to speak with escalation, and he told me to "hold on," then hung up on me. The second rep told me to hold on 2 minutes, and 10 minutes later I'm still holding. What do I do? Can I charge this back? Help me, WrassleGaf.

edit: fixed

pa22word

That was an awesome diva match, holy shit @ that scorpion death lock thing. Nxt has been awesome thus far and better than any of the recent tv stuff from raw/sd I've caught off the network. If they have one of these things a month that'll be worth the cost of the network itself imo.

Top Bottom