• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Hex

Banned
Is your sister in the room?

9UbRk.gif

NoTacos

this needs to be gif'd lmfao waiting for something exciting to happen and right before it does..... Tyler Breeze. Then dead. HAHAHA

RobbieNick

When you get to the live feed, try rewinding a bit. That seems to work for me.

EDIT Nope, IT KEEPS CRASHING AT THE EXACT SAME SPOT!!

I'm guessing the 3-Way match was a squash match for the large Russian dude?

foltzie1

Close, he interrupted the match and squashed Xiavier and Tyler.

pa22word

The squash match thong ended a while ago. They're in the middle of the ladder match atm. It's actually been pretty decent too.

korly

I've got some friends over, trying to watch ArRival but during the Tyler Breeze match the feed cut out. Everytime we try to go back to the live feed, it shows us whatever's happening for about 10 seconds, and then it goes back to Tyler Breeze's duckface. It's infuriating.

pa22word

Ladder match ended. P good stuff. That corkscrew thing Neville did onto the ladder was awesome. I'll def bw watching nxt from now on, great stuff.

pa22word

Lol cena in the crowd looking bored as fuck.

Great show though, really makes me honestly hopeful for wwe going forward for the first time in quite some time. They've really got something good going here, and if they can keep funneling talent up and actually take care of the talent they do move up (ie don't use them as squash fodder for the top men) then they could really set themselves up nice for the future.

NastyBook

Fucking great match. When did the shooting star press get banned, though? I knew I hadn't seen that particular move in a long while. I remember seeing it all the time on Nitro, rarely on RAW.

pa22word

Fucking great match. When did the shooting star press get banned, though? I knew I hadn't seen that particular move in a long while. I remember seeing it all the time on Nitro, rarely on RAW.
I think it was after brock fucked himself up at wm vs angle iirc.

Also I cant wait for the wrestlemania rewind for the andre hogan match at wm3. Said it's airing Tuesday at 8.

foltzie1

Never banned (Evan Bourne can use it), but ultra-high risk moves have to be cleared before than can be used.

Some GIFs from the show;

cesaro29os0i.gif

zayn1m7qyu.gif

emma234usp.gif

neville2z4osn.gif

neville4u8zbv.gif

A good showing from the NXT crew, overall, all 3 of the big matches delivered. The commentary team were excellent for this event, great work by Regal and Byron. For one thing, both were actually calling the moves, plus, I very much enjoyed Regal explaining *why* a submission move hurts and pointing out the little things a wrestler does to make it hurt even more.

pa22word

Some GIFs from the show;

A good showing from the NXT crew, overall, all 3 of the big matches delivered. The commentary team were excellent for this event, great work by Regal and Byron. For one thing, both were actually calling the moves, plus, I very much enjoyed Regal explaining *why* a submission move hurts and pointing out the little things a wrestler does to make it hurt even more.

Yeah regal was awesome on commentary, just wish they would have had jbl down there to spice things up even more. He's can be so good on commentary when he has someone to play off him.

geomon

With the exception of Wyatts/Shield and the chamber match itself, this show was probably better than the Elimination Chamber overall.

pa22word

With the exception of Wyatts/Shield and the chamber match itself, this show was probably better than the Elimination Chamber overall.
Did ec '14 already air? I'm watching the '14 rumble now trying to catch up, and brian is kind of impressing me. It's weird to think of him and hhh in a match together at mania, but he seems like a good enough wrestler to put out a good enough match if hhh is willing to work with him.

The man is super over though it seems, so it's kind of shocking wwe hasn't done more with him.

Did ec '14 already air? I'm watching the '14 rumble now trying to catch up, and brian is kind of impressing me. It's weird to think of him and hhh in a match together at mania, but he seems like a good enough wrestler to put out a good enough match if hhh is willing to work with him.
The innocence of this made me laugh.

pa22word

The innocence of this made me laugh.
I haven't kept up with the wwe since around 2006, so im legitimately asking. The network has given me a convenient way back in, so I'm giving the new stuff a shot because it's there. While not as bad as I thought it would be, it still isn't all that great. That nxt show was by far the best thing of the modern wwe I've seen since I got into the network and started to look into the recent stuff.

Top Bottom