• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

shanafan

Was the White Noise/powerbomb non-finish as bad as Rusev with the chain in Roman's mouth submission non-finish last year?

Was the White Noise/powerbomb non-finish as bad as Rusev with the chain in Roman's mouth submission non-finish last year?

To me - hell no. The chain submission is still one of the most onerous "wrestling" things for a while, especially with how much they hype doing finishers on top of tables and shit.

Beefy

Whoa how did that happen? Does it feel any different?

I got jumped and had a fight with a guy. Got 3 of my front teeth broken in half and had to get them taken out and fakes put in. They feel weird at first but you get use to it. They look exactly the same and after a while feel the same as well.

Cesaro working his ass off, losing his teeth, not only finishing the match but performing a top rope powerbomb, then his team losing to a weak ass terrible looking finishes from two guys who have been given multiple jetpacks and always screw up was his entire career told through a single match.

Top Bottom