• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

daemissary

Is anyone else having crappy stream quality? My internet connection is faster than I've ever seen it but my stream is always buffering on Xbox.

Perhaps if you looked at the replay you would correct yourself?

Nope, Seth's fault! He is legitimately strong enough to slingshot a guy from prone on the ground THROUGH THE AIR and into the turnbuckle.

He's a monster and should be fired.

Raw64life

He's gonna need a bar in his mouth after that. Can't really blame the guy doing the move on that one. Probably gonna see a mouthpiece on Cesaro for the rest of his career after that.

Spinoff90

Did the pre-match interview in front of NHL nets..... will now look like a hockey player.

xTP3KvI.jpg

Why do the referees wear safety gloves but the other wrestlers do not? I mean, I know it’s a show but isn’t safety from bodily fluids important to everyone involved in the match. Hate to nitpick here but it’s just my observation.

Top Bottom