• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Your girl, 5 minutes in:
giphy.gif

This is very likely.

I hope you get lucky like me and your girl loves watching wrasslin' with you.

She thinks Tyler Breeze and HBK are the same person.

HBK wishes he had Breeze's hair.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm going with Wyatt as the winner and Samoa Joe and Jake Roberts as the two surprise entrants.

JTripper

That moment in the '04 Rumble when Taker's gong rings, getting Kane eliminated was so good. That was one of my favorite storylines from that time.

If Angle enters tomorrow night, will the crowd chant "You Suck" ??

fhqwhgads

No special set this year, considering the size of the arena. Oh well.

C3SvZmJW8AEI-KU.jpg
If there's one thing that sucks about current era WWE it's the boring arenas. Long gone are the days of those giant swinging things at Backlash and Unforgiven having that really weird set up with the faces.

somedevil

That moment in the '04 Rumble when Taker's gong rings, getting Kane eliminated was so good. That was one of my favorite storylines from that time.

If Angle enters tomorrow night, will the crowd chant "You Suck" ??

They were chanting it when WWE played his theme during the announcement to the hall of fame on Raw and Smackdown.

Also, if Bray ever wins the title he is going to get a you deserved it chant.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So our Rumble lineup is currently:

Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
Chris Jerico
Braun Strowman
Baron Corbin
The Undertaker
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler
Cesaro
Sheamus
Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton
Luke Harper
Big Show
Sami Zayn
Big Cass
Rusev
Mojo Rawley
Tyler Bate

Got 7 suprise entrants left.

sora87

So our Rumble lineup is currently:

Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
Chris Jerico
Braun Strowman
Baron Corbin
The Undertaker
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler
Cesaro
Sheamus
Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton
Luke Harper
Big Show
Sami Zayn
Big Cass
Rusev
Mojo Rawley
Tyler Bate

Got 7 suprise entrants left.

Kane will be there no doubt. Mark Henry and Goldust too probably.

enewtabie

So I decided to sim a rumble on 2k17. Amazing enough Kenny Omega comes in at #25 and proceeds to destroy Kane,Harper and a few others in order to win. My Xbox is doing some good booking tonight lol

Bronx-Man

Banned
If this company was in touch with modern reality and knew how to write a compelling story to save their lives, Sami would obviously be the Rumble winner.

Fox318

If there's one thing that sucks about current era WWE it's the boring arenas. Long gone are the days of those giant swinging things at Backlash and Unforgiven having that really weird set up with the faces.
Its because the production company and heads have to prove their worth.

The best wrestling sets were simple small shit.

Hell TNAs setup is actually better than the led mess the WWE runs.

Wagram

I don't want to see a part timer winning the Rumble. I would like to see Tye in at #10 and maybe one female (Asuka!) in as well.

Not too much to ask is it?

Is WWE saving the CM Punk theme music bait and switch in their back pocket or would they just never do it? Seems like it's be a great way to get a heel some monster heat.

GunBR

I still think that they will end up with Strowman winning the Rumble and making the dream match against Roman at the main event of Mania

But this year there's a bunch of names that could really win, so I'm kinda hyped for the event. And the debut of Joe gonna be great

Cena wins WWE Title
Reigns wins Universal Title
Orton and Strowman end up in a Royal Rumble '94 finish
Mania main events are Cena/Orton and Reigns/Strowman

Cena wins WWE Title
Reigns wins Universal Title
Orton and Strowman end up in a Royal Rumble '94 finish
Mania main events are Cena/Orton and Reigns/Strowman

Also, Ambrose challenges anyone to an IC title match.

6 Man Ladder Match at Mania for IC Title featuring Ambrose, Miz, AJ Styles, Corbin, Ziggler, and Kalisto

Also, Ambrose challenges anyone to an IC title match.

6 Man Ladder Match at Mania for IC Title featuring Ambrose, Miz, AJ Styles, Corbin, Ziggler, and Kalisto

Throw in Owens, Jericho, Joe and Nakamura and you got yourself a match.

Also Shane vs HHH (with Stephanie) for complete control of the WWE.

Also Brock/Goldberg 3 is a move for move remake of their 2004 match only without Stone Cold or the Hogan mark to cheer.

Jerm411

Is WWE saving the CM Punk theme music bait and switch in their back pocket or would they just never do it? Seems like it's be a great way to get a heel some monster heat.

They should do it with James Ellsworth....arena would go insane only for him to walk out....

yuraya

Roman vs Strowman needs to happen. Just not for the title.

Rollins, Owens and/or Zayn are much more deserving of being in title match. Lesnar as well but looks like he is stuck with the goldberg shit.

I just started watching the Royal Rumble 2004 PPV and the warning at the start - a serious guy telling me this is a TV-MA show - made me feel like I was about to watch something highly illegal.

I dont even remember what makes this show TV-MA

I just started watching the Royal Rumble 2004 PPV and the warning at the start - a serious guy telling me this is a TV-MA show - made me feel like I was about to watch something highly illegal.

I dont even remember what makes this show TV-MA

it features He Who Must Not Be Named winning the rumble

Only known gif of said man
83226-5O6Q1KC.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom