• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy Foley is back

Who else is PSYCHED brahs

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
what the heck was that finisher? she should have used that Figure-8 right after.
The problem for me wasn't the whole match just the fact it felt like it just randomly ended.

njean777

Didn't she just win that belt like a month ago?

It's been back and forth with her and sasha it's like they don't know who they want to be champion for awhile. Charlotte is great but they need to build her some serious babyface competition. Bayley or Sasha is great for that but they just ruin it every time.

Also that puzzle game has way too much going on. I have no idea what I am doing due to all the extra stuff and them throwing stuff at me after every match.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Gotta get this Roman win out of the way early in the card so he can rest up to win the Rumble later.

Velcro Fly

she won clean. what is the point continuing this. what is bayley going to say tomorrow that could possibly justify her getting another chance.

they have basically killed the women's division on RAW with this PPV streak shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom