• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I feel like I say this about every PPV but how is this going to last another 3.5 hours? Even if the Rumble is 90 minutes that's a shitload of time for three matches.

system11

Reigns?

Can we just get Charlotte and Bayley back out for round 2 instead please? I say this as an Owens fan frustrated that he has to carry Reigns in another match.

she won clean. what is the point continuing this. what is bayley going to say tomorrow that could possibly justify her getting another chance.

they have basically killed the women's division on RAW with this PPV streak shit.

Gotta build up the streak so Nia will look strong when she wins.

UberTag

The way AJ was made to look the last two weeks just makes it seem that He's retaining

Cena made him look like a chump.
If this was a feud involving anyone but Cena, I would agree.
Cena made Rusev look like a chump repeatedly for like 4+ months. Ditto for Bray.

krae_man

Remember when Jericho made fun of Michael Cole for having a bunch of stupid ugly tattoos?

Why the hell did he decide "You know what, fuck it I'll get some ugly tattoos of my own"?

Gotta build up the streak so Nia will look strong when she wins.

tumblr_o8eteg6JH21t0ik4co1_400.gif

system11

goddamn these recaps are long.

what's the point?

I do wonder if they're for viewers like me - I don't get to watch RAW / Smackdown because they're delayed by a whole month on WWE network in the UK due to deals done with other broadcasters to carry the show. I often see feuds finish at a PPV before I see them start on the house shows...

It's retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom