• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I'm literally clapping right now that WWE has the integrity to let the champion come out first.

Bravo! Great message for the Universe.

gun_haver

Couldn't really care less about this match. Owens' reign has been terrible, comedy segments aside (which Jericho is really the valuable component of anyway), Reigns is constantly in the main event anyway. Who wins this does not matter.

In fact I hope Roman wins and Owens can go off to do something more interesting.

MG310

Jericho and Owens are totally going to do the Eddie Guerrero belt spot with Jericho dropping the US title on to Roman and Owens falling over.

So Jericho gona like drop his title down so KO can try and use it to knock roman out, it fails, roman capitalizes somehow and wins. KO blames Jericho, then they feud. Sound about right? Heh

Edit: ahhhh beaten!

sora87

raw

here he comes

Probably smart to get Roman out of the way early so there is a couple matches including AJ/Cena to palette cleanse the crowd between the inevitable Roman win and the Rumble. Last thing Vince wants is a hostile crowd pissed about Roman shitting on the Rumble.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How many men will enter the rumble between Undertaker's number coming up and him walking down this infinity ramp to the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom