• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

The Rocket League lads must have a fair bit of money to throw around if they can afford a spot on this. I know it's only wrestling but only big brands like KFC get something like that. Or does Vince have shares in Rocket League?

cordy

Banned
Yeah Corbin's done. Let's see...

- Got embarrassed on Twitter a few times
- Lost his cash-in to a mega-exhausted Mahal and lost it in 6 seconds becoming the quickest title match in WWE history
- Damn near killed Cena tonight in a horrible botch
- Cena beat him with 1 AA pretty quick
- Cena looked pissed after the match.

This boy's done.

Yeah Corbin's done. Let's see...

- Got embarrassed on Twitter a few times
- Lost his cash-in to a mega-exhausted Mahal and lost it in 6 seconds becoming the quickest title match in WWE history
- Damn near killed Cena tonight in a horrible botch
- Cena beat him with 1 AA pretty quick
- Cena looked pissed after the match.

This boy's done.

Good.

yuraya

Earlier this year I predicted Corbin would win the title before Zayn. Now I'm not even sure if either are gonna get a title shot again lol. Buried.

WWE is savage. Why they gotta do Corbin like that? Take away his Money in the Bank making him look stupid, then getting buried by John "SUPERMAN GOD" Cena at SummerSlam.
tenor.gif

RBH

I saw Corbin do a great job with AJ and Ziggler in that triple threat match at the Wild Card SmackDown show in Chicago in December last year.

To see him regress from that to this now is a bit disappointing.

UberTag

Earlier this year I predicted Corbin would win the title before Zayn. Now I'm not even sure if either are gonna get a title shot again lol. Buried.
Sami's a good guy to throw out there against a heel champ to help them get heat.
He won't win a title match but he's still got utility in that way.

I'm not sure WHAT Corbin has.

Has there ever been point where Natalya was interesting?
Natalya and Charlotte had some good matches last year, particularly the one at Roadblock

It generally seems like a combination of her not really going all in with a character and not being given much to begin with

I thought her airhead talking in song lyrics gimmick was kind of fun several months ago but a dumb quirk is hardly a character

Top Bottom