• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

31 Days of Horror 2024 |OT| We are the ones who dwell within

It wasn't as bad as many other movies I saw before, they are not afraid to show the monster a lot (for a Lovecraftian related movie)

uQNiC4A.jpeg

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Film 7: Critters
Cheesy as hell but some good shit here. I liked how the Critters rolled around like tumbleweed, and were basically tribbles with teeth. Some of the weirdest cuts in movie history.

Film 8: Thir13een Ghosts
I have a huge soft spot for this movie, even though it's not the best horror film it's got a lot of creativity. Amazing set work. Lots of the fakest bare boobs you'll ever see.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Film 8: Thir13een Ghosts
I have a huge soft spot for this movie, even though it's not the best horror film it's got a lot of creativity. Amazing set work. Lots of the fakest bare boobs you'll ever see.
Heh heh, you know you got a bad 90's era slapped on water balloons boob job when you have faker boobs than Shannon Elizabeth* :p

There MUST be some way to revisit the "wear glasses to see the ghosts" concept to let the audience in on the ghosts better than the original with colored lenses to filter them in (or out). Click a button on the remote to switch versions maybe? SOMETHING to play with the concept. I feel like we get these little spurts of branching storytelling or "choose your own adventure" stuff every few years but this would be a more audience friendly idea, I think and in the age of CG seems easy enough to have a raw footage version and then lay on the ghost CG for an alternate version.

* Who still looks FANTASTIC, mind you, just she was at the edge of "yeah those are fake but if I squint a little its ok" versus the ghost chick in 13 ghosts who has about 2% body fat and isn't fooling ANYONE.

Top Bottom