• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

so many wrestlers I loved at one point getting annihilated this PPV. Enzo, Cass, Rusev, Bayley, and Sami Zayn isn't even on the show. What the fuck happened?

Bayley at the level she was two years ago to her getting booed out the building just really speaks volumes how fucked everything about her main roster career is. I started seeing that as soon as she won the title on Raw instead of Mania. From that point on; they didn't know what the fuck to do with her. Like fuck dude, it's a travesty.

Forkball

Asuka could still be inserted in the WWE Championship match, you'll see!

Though part of me always wants Alexa to have the belt so she can do that wink pose.

Jopie

so many wrestlers I loved at one point getting annihilated this PPV. Enzo, Cass, Rusev, Bayley, and Sami Zayn isn't even on the show. What the fuck happened?

Remember that scene in Billy Maddison where Adam Sandler yells at the kid because the kids says he cannot wait to go to high school. It's kind of like that. They left NXT where it was safe and everything was great. Now they are in High School and getting shoved in to lockers by the bigger kids.

Note to anyone that is over in NXT...stay.

cordy

Banned
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bayley at the level she was two years ago to her getting booed out the building just really speaks volumes how fucked everything about her main roster career is. I started seeing that as soon as she won the title on Raw instead of Mania. From that point on; they didn't know what the fuck to do with her. Like fuck dude, it's a travesty.

Her character was never going to translate to the main roster.

cordy

Banned
We went from the G1 to Takeover to this and that reminds me, anybody know where I can watch all the G1 matches from the latest one? I missed most.

I ain't feelin this match.

Top Bottom