• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

This should be decent. Dean and Rollins are lame in singles matches, but they should shine in a tag match. I don't give a shit about Sheamus and Cesaro.

Cole keeps pushing how the Demon is Finn taking it to the "next level"

Implying that Finn needs to get to the next level to beat Bray fucking Wyatt

hqdefault.jpg

lmao all these shield ambrose and seth angles on the screen where it's clearly a cropped part so they don't show roman and how there's no two fist pose so they gotta use the three like he isn't there

I just don't understand how something or someone is cool in NXT but once they get to Raw or SD it's corny and lame.
I'm just kind of confused by all the anti-Balor and Nakamura comments. They're some of the best wrestlers out there.
Yeah, the booking is terrible(this is the worst booked PPV this year IMO) but it's not their fault.

cordy

Banned
One thing about this match is that all 4 guys work well with each other and they're going to have a lot of fun. Regardless of the outcome it'll be a nice fun match for them all.

Foggy

I just don't understand how something or someone is cool in NXT but once they get to Raw or SD it's corny and lame.
I'm just kind of confused by all the anti-Balor and Nakamura comments. They're some of the best wrestlers out there.
Yeah, the booking is terrible(this is the worst booked PPV this year IMO) but it's not their fault.

Amazing things happen the moment it's filtered through McMahon and Dunn

WrassleGAF turned on Balor in NXT, to be fair.

Nakamura phoned it in during his NXT run too.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Personally, I just think Balor is dull in the ring. Most people disagree. Shinsuke straight up doesn't seem to try in most of his matches. He's incredibly talented which makes it frustrating.

Jopie

I like to think about the worst thing WWE could do and then see how close I am to reality. Here goes....

Seth and Dean win. Then come out and help Roman win. Shield leaves with the tag belts and Universal title. Break them up at the Royal Rumble, have a triple threat at Mania and start 2 more years of Shield feuding storylines.

Top Bottom