• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Gonna be so many tears when Gassed-berg struggles to lift Brock for the Jackhammer.

Like finding out Santa isn't real.

RBH

11192016_Story2__01.jpg

11192016_Story2__02.jpg

11192016_Story2__03.jpg

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBHAtymeCo0

Rusev 138Kg
Brock 130kg

by that number he should able to lift him

But being gassed will definitely be a factor to that

its going to be an awkward match to watch.
ready made for botchamania

Gonna be so many tears when Gassed-berg struggles to lift Brock for the Jackhammer.

Like finding out Santa isn't real.

If Goldberg himself thinks he will get too tired as the match progresses, the correct answer here is to get the Jackhammer spot out of the way in the first 5 minutes. Get the pop for it and give people what they wanted to see. Fill the rest of the match with a pile of gimmick nonsense and interferences. Maybe have Goldberg throw in a spear at the end for another pop. It is an easier move to do late in a match.

Both WWE and Goldberg himself should be smart enough to build this match in way that look good even if it is not going to be great from an athletic/technical viewpoint.

ReiGun

I can't get over Nia's smiling graphic when she's supposed to be some scary monster heel.

It's so irritating they have all the women make the same model-esque smile in pictures. Nia is the most egregious case since it hurts her character, but I wish all of them got to look a little more unique.

6 hours of programming for Survivor Series seems like an awful lot. Anything special happening on the pre-show to justify it being 2 hours?

If you can predict the outcome and there's also no chance of at least a good match, there's really no need to watch it. I'm so tired of Lesnar now.

In regards to the UK Bookies, if you feel like making a small bit of guaranteed money and already have some to throw about...

Betfair is offering Team Smackdown Women to win (@ 2.20) whilst Paddy Power is offering Team Raw Women to win (@2.25). Put level stakes on both and you cannot lose!

Hasney

I'll watch the IC and Cruiserweight title matches tomorrow and scan through the rest. Barely anything on this card interests me at all.

Oh, more betting nonsense...

Betfair is Kalisto Wins (@4.50) and Paddy Power is Kendrik Win (@4.50)

Max Bet seem to be around €60. That's a lot of guaranteed free money!

Hasney

anything is possible. wrestling isnt an embodiment of slippery slope fallacy. with the right booking, writing and performance, this can be a damn fine match and people are excited for it.

Goldberg said he's barely dine any in rind work and he's tweaked his shoulder. The only way to make it interesting at all at this point is No DQ and make it violent as all hell, or run ins. Lots of run ins.

Oersted

Goldberg said he's barely dine any in rind work and he's tweaked his shoulder. The only way to make it interesting at all at this point is No DQ and make it violent as all hell, or run ins. Lots of run ins.

They wanna turn Brock heel to put a McMahon/ The Guy over, so violent is probably the way to go.

Podge293

The miz is gonna lose in such a blatantly easy manner and it'll set up the whole defecting to raw. Bryan will be pissed off, set up some sorta lengthy storyline (I know a stretch) and pay off with the miz vs a man of Bryan's choice

Podge293

Oh, more betting nonsense...

Betfair is Kalisto Wins (@4.50) and Paddy Power is Kendrik Win (@4.50)

Max Bet seem to be around €60. That's a lot of guaranteed free money!

Back when brock beat undertaker at wrestlemania the odds were stupidly high for brock to win. Like 6 or 7 to 1. Should have backed it

Gurrry

Im guessing Shane doesnt wrestle. Maybe Corbin fucks him up before he goes out. Then enter...

JOHN CENAAAAAAA

sora87

Tag match is gonna be a boring clusterfuck I reckon, as will the Goldberg and Brock match. Everything else should be fun though.

yuraya

Not a fan of what they are doing with the tag and women stuff. There are belts so put up some interesting matches or something to defend them. What they are doing is just pointless and a waste of peoples time. There are no stakes of any kind bleh.

Also Goldberg gets gassed after 3 min tops. or roughly 2 suplexes from Lesnar.

In regards to the UK Bookies, if you feel like making a small bit of guaranteed money and already have some to throw about...

Betfair is offering Team Smackdown Women to win (@ 2.20) whilst Paddy Power is offering Team Raw Women to win (@2.25). Put level stakes on both and you cannot lose!

Raw women winning should be the safer bet with the Smackdown men winning their match.

At least that makes the most sense to me so it'll probably end up being the opposite or Raw winning both because *reasons*.

Heroman

Banned
Not a fan of what they are doing with the tag and women stuff. There are belts so put up some interesting matches or something to defend them. What they are doing is just pointless and a waste of peoples time. There are no stakes of any kind bleh.

Also Goldberg gets gassed after 3 min tops. or roughly 2 suplexes from Lesnar.
They been doing that with all their belt for the pass 15 or so years.

Back when brock beat undertaker at wrestlemania the odds were stupidly high for brock to win. Like 6 or 7 to 1. Should have backed it

That was still a gamble though - which is silly do do when wrestling is involved. Both bookies here are the complete opposite of each other here with their odds, so if you back both at an equal stake you cannot lose. The worst outcome is a draw happens but that means bets are void (and you get your money back) as neither company are offering draw as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom