• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podge293

That was still a gamble though - which is silly do do when wrestling is involved. Both bookies here are the complete opposite of each other here with their odds, so if you back both at an equal stake you cannot lose. The worst outcome is a draw happens but that means bets are void (and you get your money back) as neither company are offering draw as a result.

Aye I know but I was just pointing out sometimes the odds are insane.

To be fair most sports, if you shop around, will give you a guaranteed payout. Not as good as wrestling but it's doable

RBH

Two pre-show matches announced:

CxvOk55UkAAtl2c.jpg:small

Pre-Show match: Kane vs. Luke Harper

CxvOw49VEAAXybD.jpg:small

Pre-Show match: TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, and Noam Dar vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari

RBH

That is the most non-descript looking group of jobbers i've seen in a long time.

They'll hopefully bring up Gran Metalik (Mascara Dorada) to the main roster soon now that he's finished up his dates with CMLL:

FmZDW4A.gif

He's now popping up on NXT house shows and wrestling Andrade Cien Almas to start off:

Cxl3aYUVQAEAZus.jpg:small

Xion385

Two pre-show matches announced:

CxvOk55UkAAtl2c.jpg:small

Pre-Show match: Kane vs. Luke Harper

Pre-Show match: TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, and Noam Dar vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari
Man, Corbin can get no love. Second straight "Big 4" PPV he missed. Wish he was still on Team Smackdown.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why is the preshow for Survivor Series the same length as the entire NXT ppv was???? WWE can eat a dick actually.

Luschient

In regards to the UK Bookies, if you feel like making a small bit of guaranteed money and already have some to throw about...

Betfair is offering Team Smackdown Women to win (@ 2.20) whilst Paddy Power is offering Team Raw Women to win (@2.25). Put level stakes on both and you cannot lose!

post-44445-office-space-thats-a-really-go-zX4I.gif

If the whole theme of this PPV is "which brand is better," some NXT guys appearing, and fucking up some match would be a to see. Also, based on last night, any people with a NXT affiliation would go over huge with the crowd. It would be a great way to make a NXT guy seem important on one of the main brand.

However, any kind of "NXT Invasion" storyline would be death for NXT as we know it, and even though it would be a nice one off event, it is not something I would want in the long run.

Didnt realise this was tonight. Cool.

Also why is Nikki Bella the captain of the Smackdown Womens team and not... you know... the champion like the RAW team?

kirblar

If the whole theme of this PPV is "which brand is better," some NXT guys appearing, and fucking up some match would be a to see. Also, based on last night, any people with a NXT affiliation would go over huge with the crowd. It would be a great way to make a NXT guy seem important on one of the main brand.

However, any kind of "NXT Invasion" storyline would be death for NXT as we know it, and even though it would be a nice one off event, it is not something I would want in the long run.
I would not be shocked to see Nakamura tonight.

Geek's predictions O:

TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, and Noam Dar vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari
Kane vs. Luke Harper
Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto
Team Raw (Enzo & Cass, Cesaro & Sheamus, Shining Stars, The Club, and New Day) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater and Rhyno, American Alpha, Breezango, Hype Bros, and The Usos)
The Miz vs. Sami Zayn
Team Raw (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, and Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi w/ Natalya as team coach)
Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Braun Strowman) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, and Shane McMahon)
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar - Shane interferes and tries to cost Lesnar the match.

That was still a gamble though - which is silly do do when wrestling is involved. Both bookies here are the complete opposite of each other here with their odds, so if you back both at an equal stake you cannot lose. The worst outcome is a draw happens but that means bets are void (and you get your money back) as neither company are offering draw as a result.

im really thinking about doing this

how easy it to sign up on both sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom