• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

So here's something I've been wondering since the brand split: WWE seems to really be pushing this Raw vs Smackdown! angle, and the entire PPV revolves around that concept, and you've heard them bring up "RAW fans" and "Smackdown Live fans"...but is there any indication that these aren't just the same fans that watch both shows?

No that's why it's idiotic as fuck.

Smackdown got cheered on Raw because they have the more over teamd.

Lol what so they did the DQ finish but just to keep the division on Raw... fuck this PPV.

Fox318

They just ruined any heat the title and division had.

Now its the hardcore title.

All because Vince is a senile old bitter man angry that his daddy never loved him like he did Andre.

Not the ending I wanted but it does continue the Baron vs Kalisto feud, I guess.

Smackdown would've booked the CW division better but they hardly have time for another else on their roster.

Posted this a while ago and hey what do you know it turned out to be true.

I have a feeling that the IC and CW stuff was just a bit to drive interest in those matches. I have no confidence that anything interesting will happen so I think both champions retain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom