• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

The further this PPV goes with no unforeseen results the more I dread them putting the title on Ambrose for the sake of it.

painey

corbin is so shit that when he gets released they probably won't even wish him the best in his future endevours.

he took more of the chairs with that finisher than kalisto. garbage feud.

Hope Becky walks out with the belt. I think they can get a little more out of this feud as well. It's been much more enjoyable than Sasha/Charlotte to me.

Podge293

God her accent is just horrible. Tryna place it. Do they say she's from bray? Doesn't sound like a bray head anyways.

Hope Becky loses

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The further this PPV goes with no unforeseen results the more I dread them putting the title on Ambrose for the sake of it.

But Ambrose winning IS the predictable result. The indy darling had his little 3 month reign as usual so its time to move on to the real wrestlers.

:3

Syder

I don't think a singles title that isn't even 3 months old should change hands in a match with such a stupid stipulation, especially when the holder is still really over and the feud still has legs.

Revenge talk is hilarious.

Becky pearl harbored Bliss and Becky put Bliss in position to bexplex her through the table. Bliss was literally defending herself, that's the only reason Becky went through that table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom