• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

This was the result needed for both this feud to continue and to legitimize Alexa. It's a great move.

They do. They want this feud to continue and Becky had to lose for that to happen.

The issue is Alexa really isn't ready for a long reign, but I don't want that idiocy they have going on RAW with Sasha and Charlotte just trading the belt back and forth in an endless loop.

lol @ some thinking this is a negative reflection on Becky.

Who would she feud with if she won? Carmella lost. Nikki and Natayla are feuding. Eva is gone and doesn't wrestle when she does show up. Naomi is a babyface.

She lost because it was the move that continued this feud and made sense.

njean777

Why do I feel other than AJ/ Ambrose smackdown is a little lame... I have enjoyed raw much better than smackdown so far other than AJ/ ambrose

Finish was great btw.

A quick trip using Becky's own stumbling momentum into the powerbomb.

Makes Bliss look really smart and aware.
Ready to strike.

Ithil

Well you have seen a chairs match, a tables match, and a ladder match, now you get to see them all again in the same night.

Who would she feud with if she won? Carmella lost. Nikki and Natayla are feuding. Eva is gone and doesn't wrestle when she does show up. Naomi is a babyface.

But...but...someone said earlier that Becky can fight any wrestler in the women's division regardless of heat and build.

The issue is Alexa really isn't ready for a long reign, but I don't want that idiocy they have going on RAW with Sasha and Charlotte just trading the belt back and forth in an endless loop.

One switch isn't bad. It makes Bliss seem like a real threat and now she has legitimacy when she claims she's going to do something. It's no longer empty heel promo words like every other heel has on the roster. Also gives Becky adversity to overcome.

Like I cannot imagine why this could be a bad move. It seems obvious.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wasnt there a 3 way with john cena during this feud?

I think it's fine she lost in a gimmick match because she wasn't pinned or submitted and she can use that against Alexa. Took a stipulation for her to finally beat her. But, after the way Raw flip-flops the woman's title seemingly every month. I was just hoping to see a women get a lengthy run.

Dirca

No it's not ,Cena the only star they got.

When Hogan/Savage, et.al left back in the mid 90's, they built new stars- HBK, Brett, Taker, Owen, Bulldog, etc. It takes time, but they need to do it. Cena gave AJ the rub, now it will be some time for the roster to mature.

njean777

I like Ambrose if WWE would push him like Austin ffs, make AJ a triple H style character and it would be awesome.also while they are at it make Seth Rollins a rock like character

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I guess they're doing a 50 minute long ladder match. Seems safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom