• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Miz and Bliss on Talking Smack?!
rejoice.png

Heroman

Banned
When Hogan/Savage, et.al left back in the mid 90's, they built new stars- HBK, Brett, Taker, Owen, Bulldog, etc. It takes time, but they need to do it. Cena gave AJ the rub, now it will be some time for the roster to mature.
WWE is literally incapable of making stars , they been trying that for tens years. The shelf has been on the roster for a while and aren't anywhere near cena level.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If Dean is supposed to be crazy he should act it. Guy needs to watch some Pillman and Sycho Sid tapes.

Oersted

When Hogan/Savage, et.al left back in the mid 90's, they built new stars- HBK, Brett, Taker, Owen, Bulldog, etc. It takes time, but they need to do it. Cena gave AJ the rub, now it will be some time for the roster to mature.

With Orton on his side, Bray is gonna be build up for a while

He is so gonna be buried at Wrestlemania

WWE is literally incapable of making stars , they been trying that for tens years. The shelf has been on the roster for a while and aren't anywhere near cena level.

I mean Cena is only working part-time next year, so regardless of what they can or can't do, they'll kind of be forced to at least try to make a star.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dean Ambrose vs Undertaker at the rumble? Thats the rumors?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This match near making Ambrose look like Reigns with these reactions and the crowd being on AJ's side.

The crowd has been shifting more and more towards AJ as this feud lingers on, which I hope they're aware of. You keep having matches with AJ Styles, guess what? AJ will get more over than you. Because AJ is amazing in the ring and people like winners. It's why he got so over as a face in NJPW despite not being a face.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lol @ some thinking this is a negative reflection on Becky.

Who would she feud with if she won? Carmella lost. Nikki and Natayla are feuding. Eva is gone and doesn't wrestle when she does show up. Naomi is a babyface.

She lost because it was the move that continued this feud and made sense.

I don't think anyone questions that (other than being paranoid that Kevin Dunn will now shoe Lynch off TV) My only complaint was Bliss and Lynch don;t have enough in ring chemistry yet to pull out a match like that. They needed some more regular matches to build it up. I expect Bliss to keep the belt until they are ready to hand it to Nikki, which could be anytime really.

No way Hogan didn't win the Japanese title.

Hogan won the IWGP tournament and got a belt, but it's not connected to the lineage of the current IWGP championship.

I don't think anyone questions that (other than being paranoid that Kevin Dunn will now shoe Lynch off TV) My only complaint was Bliss and Lynch don;t have enough in ring chemistry yet to pull out a match like that. They needed some more regular matches to build it up. I expect Bliss to keep the belt until they are ready to hand it to Nikki, which could be anytime really.

Nah. I think Becky will win it back by the end of the feud. This is a way to extend this until you have another challenger built for Becky.

Dirca

They dropped the ball with Reigns the first time. The crowd HATES him as it is. If creative turns him heel and let's him run with it, he'd be the next big star. Rocky Miavia was shoved down the fan's throats for the better part of a year and people HATED him. Not the character, but him. Someone took a chance and turned him heel and the rest is history. If they take the chance on a Reigns heel turn, there's your next Cena/Austin/Hart/Trips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom