• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron

Kurt only had a cup of coffee in NJPW

Beat Brock...not sure how this "real IWGP champ" stuff works

According to wikipedia:

In 2006, Brock Lesnar was stripped of the title for being unable to defend it; however, Lesnar claims he was owed money by NJPW and kept the physical belt. He signed with Antonio Inoki's Inoki Genome Federation (IGF) in 2007, and lost the championship to Kurt Angle on the inaugural broadcast.[6][7] Angle later lost the belt in a unification match to the NJPW-recognized champion Shinsuke Nakamura in 2008.

RBH

Where are the GIFs tonight?

tumblr_ohorjxZ49m1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Becky wins the title back at the rumble, and then drops it to Nikki at Mania who goes on to feud with Asuka.
Yep. Or Nikki takes it off Alexa and Becky gets to be the challenger. Nikki/Becky is the money match.

According to wikipedia:

In 2006, Brock Lesnar was stripped of the title for being unable to defend it; however, Lesnar claims he was owed money by NJPW and kept the physical belt. He signed with Antonio Inoki's Inoki Genome Federation (IGF) in 2007, and lost the championship to Kurt Angle on the inaugural broadcast.[6][7] Angle later lost the belt in a unification match to the NJPW-recognized champion Shinsuke Nakamura in 2008.

Angle won it in an unsanctioned title match, so it's not recognized in the lineage.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hope this match picks up.

I don't geeeeeeeeeeeeet you people! They are going to be working for like a half hour here. Let the match build. If you want flippy shit go watch CWC reruns!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

According to wikipedia:

That would be like if someone pulled Madusa's title out of the trash and said they're hte womens champion when she went to WCW.
People really need to start booing AJ. He's doing great heel work and still getting cheered.

Give him an opponent that isn't dogshit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Undertaker chant? Please Dallas..

This crowd sucks shit thru a straw. All night, there's a pack of dipshits about 10 rows back in front of the hard cam that have been fucking this entire show up.

Were they chanting Undertaker? Spoiling the finish!

Nikki would look like a joke in with Asuka.
At this rate, who woudn't? But honestly I'm just surprised Nikki isn't in the title scene yet so she's definitely gonna walk out as champ at 'Mania.

Yep. Or Nikki takes it off Alexa and Becky gets to be the challenger. Nikki/Becky is the money match.
Pretty much. The two could probably have a decent match although it'll likely be overshadowed unfortunately by the inevitable Bayley vs Sasha Mania match.

LiQuid!

Fucking AJ is too good for this crowd. AJ is too good for this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom