• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, it's not like Alexa did some hardcore heel tactics to win. She got a clean win. Being happy about that isn't so out of character for a heel that feels they were ripped off the first time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You guys shit on bi-weekly PPVs (rightly so) but for me it will probably justify me kreping my sub (my free month will be up soon) because I watch them at work on my laptop and it sure helps the graveyard shift to go by faster.

Nekofrog

Banned
Her coming out and being a bitch from the first second would have been disingenuous, her being emotional adds depth to her character.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Alexa is kind of lame.

SHe's fine but she needs more experience. She got called up without a real top woman run in NXT, her best work was being a tag team valet. So she's going to have to game experience and ring chemistry on the job. I think it will work out but she may have a few more rough matches before then. Dont be surprised when she gets turned face.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is real smart what they did with Corbin. They've been presenting him as a bully since he came up but feuding him with Dolph and Apollo Crews didn't reinforce that. Having him beat up "little guys" is much more in line with the bully persona.

Foggy

LOL it was like a light switch being flipped. Breaking kayfabe isn't really a big deal but don't pretend that's a natural extension of her character. Her speech cadence, posture, and body language turned on a dime.

Seriously, a heel can't get emotional about their achievement when their family is there guys? Marks
Agreed. Edge crying after his cash-in really took it to the next level. Almost two decades of killing himself to achieve his dream finally pays off. No matter the circumstances that led to it.

Bliss being emotional does help her character. She's an asshole, but she clearly cares.

She's been right this entire feud too.

She got screwed in her first PPV title shot when Becky couldn't show.

Then she got screwed again in Glasgow

Then Becky blinsides her at the contract signing.

Otunga dissed her every chance he could.

Then she goes out. Wins clean. Bryan and Renee celebrate with her so we get real "emotions" then as soon as they dare bring up Becky who has fucked her over for months? She shifts back into queen bitch mode.

Great promo.

Bliss is one of the most logically built characters in WWE right now

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'talking up kalisto'
YK8NYT7.gif

She's been right this entire feud too.

She got screwed in her first PPV title shot when Becky couldn't show.

Then she got screwed again in Glasgow

Then Becky blinsides her at the contract signing.

Otunga dissed her every chance he could.

Then she goes out. Wins clean. Bryan and Renee celebrate with her so we get real "emotions" then as soon as they dare bring up Becky who has fucked her over for months? She shifts back into queen bitch mode.

Great promo.

Bliss is one of the most logically built characters in WWE right now

Yep. it's great. It's like someone on creative finally figured out how to build a heel that isn't a coward and has some legitimacy.

An unexpected Ellsworth show up.

Hahaha so the plan was AJ to win so Ellsworth can confidently beat him.

He's such an opportunistic idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom