• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise interest thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Roddy and Julio wont make Gonzo's legs 10 years younger. he may be targeted but he is largely average at this point

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Roddy and Julio wont make Gonzo's legs 10 years younger. he may be targeted but he is largely average at this point
I don't need him to be 4.3 fool, I need him for first downs.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
I don't need him to be 4.3 fool, I need him for first downs.

DCX

Gonzo wont help you get first downs

A miracle wont help you get first downs.

CB3

DCX said:
Oh you. Im always top 8 in offense and first downs, also in turnovers :/

DCX

Asante-Samuel-SI.jpg

Dominique-Rodgers-Cromartie.jpg

FS-Nate-Allen-e1286545419337.jpg

League on notice.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Pfft, I got a 1st and a 3rd for Fat Albert. I'm better than the Redskins real-life GM.
Who cares bro, your number 1 GM staus sure has translated into wins and playoffs appearances. Win a division, make the playoffs then talk. Win VS CB in a playoff game >>>>>>>>>>> Win VS CB in regular season

DCX

CB3

Ah. Guys using their respective single wins against me as a barometer of their success. Ive truly ascended.

gokussj1.gif

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Ah. Guys using their respective single wins against me as a barometer of their success. Ive truly ascended.

gokussj1.gif
Losing to us period bring you down to Level 2.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
Losing to us period bring you down to Level 2.

DCX

Every dog has his day. especially in a game like madden with so many variables. ill take a 90% success rate over any opponent any time.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Every dog has his day. especially in a game like madden with so many variables. ill take a 90% success rate over any opponent any time.

Ah the old Eagles fan motto: "I'd rather win x conference championships than 1 Super Bowl."

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
All this NFL news this week has had me really amped to play this league this year. Can't wait to take the Dolphins to the playoffs!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
All this NFL news this week has had me really amped to play this league this year. Can't wait to take the Dolphins to the playoffs!
Dolphins?! Now, I am really bummed about not having the Jets.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Probably the Bengals. Didn't see that pheeniks is apparently back.

I guess when I lose to AT, eznark can just take the Packers, and I'll take the team he's got now. Is the AFC East even going to be full or will the Pats/Bills be open?

bluemax

Banned
Atlanta Falcons: 87
Roddy White (96 overall, 92 speed) and Julio Jones (78 overall, 94 speed) provide Matt Ryan with plenty of firepower from the outside, while Michael Turner (93 overall) and Jerious Norwood (95) are just the type of one-two punch from the backfield "Madden" gamers live for.

New Orleans Saints: 85
Drew Brees has three receivers with over 90 speed to throw to, and a rookie runner in Mark Ingram who struts onto the field with 95 toughness and 87 trucking. Talk about a team that can drive a defense crazy.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 84
When I got the ratings, one of the first things I looked up was LeGarrette Blount's jump rating (84), but it's his 98 trucking ability that will make him a "Madden" favorite up the middle.

Carolina Panthers: 72
Cam Newton is going to be a handful for virtual defenses. Check these numbers: 83 speed, 94 acceleration, 97 throwing power, 81 throwing accuracy. Should make Steve Smith a happy man.

Holy fuck $cam Newton is over rated.

DMczaf

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 84
When I got the ratings, one of the first things I looked up was LeGarrette Blount's jump rating (84), but it's his 98 trucking ability that will make him a "Madden" favorite up the middle.

legarrette-blount-punch.jpg

GCQuinton

Carolina Panthers: 72
Cam Newton is going to be a handful for virtual defenses. Check these numbers: 83 speed, 94 acceleration, 97 throwing power, 81 throwing accuracy. Should make Steve Smith a happy man.

qq3muq.jpg

Ramirez

Wellington said:

I guess when I lose to AT, eznark can just take the Packers, and I'll take the team he's got now. Is the AFC East even going to be full or will the Pats/Bills be open?

The original!

Eeyore_bee_by_Kasablanka.png

Hey, Cam attended a Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser event, I can't dislike him now.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not that they got the Speed and ACC rating wrong for Cam. But 97 Throwing Power? He's got regular NFL QB throwing "zip," not Dan Marino "zip"

Low 90's would be about right.

BigAT

Wellington said:
Nice. AT will have a lot of fun with Web, TT, and the Prince.

99 OVR rated players:

Tom Brady
Antonio Gates
Troy Polamalu
Darrelle Revis

Two of those make sense, and it sure as shit ain't Gates nor Polamalu.
Wellington said:
Ugh. I'm jealous of AT getting to use him.

The only time I had luck against Vick was when I drafted like a 92 SPD LB and had him in spy the entire game. He's going to suck to defend this season. Good luck guys.
Wellington said:

I see what this was now. You just didn't want it to look suspicious when you tank our game so that you don't have to play against CB's FUCKING GOD-TIER TEAM OF RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT AND ABSURDITY.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:

If I don't get the Packers do I get to keep the Dolphins...what is going on?

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
pheeniks is the dolphins. once the game comes out we'll figure out who gets who

Let's figure it out before the game comes out, I want to preorder for the amazon $20.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
If I don't get the Packers do I get to keep the Dolphins...what is going on?
Like I said above, after I lose the Giants to AT, you can definitely have the Packers. I just need to figure out who I'm going to use, it'll definitely be someone in the AFC tho... no reason why I just feel like AFCing it up........

Somnia

Wellington said:
Like I said above, after I win the Giants by beating AT, you can definitely have the Packers. I just need to figure out who I'm going to use, it'll definitely be someone in the AFC tho... no reason why I just feel like AFCing it up........

fixed, cause I am already dreaming of losing 4 times a year, twice to you and twice to cb!

edit: either way I'll lose to AT also

eznark said:
Let's figure it out before the game comes out, I want to preorder for the amazon $20.

do you have a preference besides the packers/dolphins? i would prefer you get the packers since you are actually a fan but i can't make that guarantee!

Top Bottom