• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise interest thread

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Yeah, I've done it before. I just didn't know if you guys were doing a buy in.
Nope. I might start that next year. This year is gonna be some sloppy ass football.

Mihael Mello Keehl said:
yo put me down as a back up please :)
Quoted for new page since FMT misses things easily. :p

daw840

Rorschach said:
Nope. I might start that next year. This year is gonna be some sloppy ass football.

Quoted for new page since FMT misses things easily. :p

Well, if there's a spot hit me up. I'll PM you my email.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Are those draft times final?
Placeholders since we don't have everyone lined up yet. We usually do it after week 3 of the pre-season or so since week 4 is useless in terms of fantasy scouting.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
any time during the week at night! Weekends are way too tricky...
Well, we usually did it Sundays since there was no football going on and most people have Sundays clear for football around that time. I set the NeoGaffers league for Monday evening. The only problem we have is that Least Coasters have to get up early for work the next day and Best Coasters don't get home 'till after 6 or 7.

bluemax

Banned
Top Defensive Ends
Haloti Ngata 97
Julius Peppers 95
Justin Tuck 94
Jared Allen 94
Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney, Trent Cole, John Abraham 93

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
Top Defensive Ends
Haloti Ngata 97
Julius Peppers 95
Justin Tuck 94
Jared Allen 94
If Ngata is a 97 DE, he's gonna be insane at his natural position.

Striker

bluemax said:
Top Defensive Ends
Haloti Ngata 97
Julius Peppers 95
Justin Tuck 94
Jared Allen 94
golfham

I wonder what Osi and JPP are.

bluemax

Banned
Ravens
Bengals

Bengals two best offensive players aren't on their roster. Andy Dalton isn't too bad though!

Top RBs:
Adrian Peterson 97
Chris Johnson 96
Jamaal Charles 95
MJD 95
Steven Jackson 94

I'm still bummed that the Seahawks didn't grab Charles when he was freely available.

Ramirez

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Do players appreciate/deteriorate in terms of skill from year to year? Dalton will get better if I keep his stats manageable, right?

They do, but in years past stats haven't seemed to determine the outcome of those changes, lol.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Do players appreciate/deteriorate in terms of skill from year to year? Dalton will get better if I keep his stats manageable, right?

Yep. They go up and down depending. Although im not sure if we ever found an exact formula to how and why. But generally if you do well with young players they will get better. Especially the AI created rookies in later years

Ramirez

CB3 said:
Yep. They go up and down depending. Although im not sure if we ever found an exact formula to how and why. But generally if you do well with young players they will get better. Especially the AI created rookies in later years

I'm not sure Leron James could become anymore OP.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

stats play a part but their secret "potential" rating seemed to be the biggest factor

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Are you using the Bengals? Have fun playing for the wildcard every year. ;)
Like me. :( Forever wildcard.* :'(

*when not getting screwed by stupid alphabetical tie breaking system and missing the playoffs.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:

*when not getting screwed by stupid alphabetical tie breaking system and missing the playoffs.

Well, at least you win SBs, I think I've won my division 90% of the time in these leagues and I've only made it to one or two SBs. :(

Rorschach said:

What do you mean alphabetical? As in, only the Bears and the 49ers can beat me out in a tie breaker?

DCX

DCX
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
What do you mean alphabetical? As in, only the Bears and the 49ers can beat me out in a tie breaker?
Yea..it ignored division head to heads and even head to head with common opponents and rather decided to go with a-z.

DCX

Rorschach

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Yeah, and I had one of the worst team names. It's not that way anymore, though.
daw840 said:
I can't tell if I'm signed in. Do we not have access to the league page until it starts or something?
You're not signed in.
Wellington said:
I signed up to the one i got the email for, is that what you are referring to?
Yessir! If you want to do auction, there are spots for that too, though. :D

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Yessir! If you want to do auction, there are spots for that too, though. :D

Man I'm gonna have such a shitty team in Auction, having never done that kind of draft... wooo

bluemax

Banned
Ramirez said:
I'm not sure Leron James could become anymore OP.

Leron James was the only reason I kept playing. I knew I was gonna lose but it was fun to break off stupid long runs once or twice a game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
Leron James was the only reason I kept playing. I knew I was gonna lose but it was fun to break off stupid long runs once or twice a game.
That guy... I was so mad I kept him down all game then you break a crazy one at the end. :(

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Bleh. Fantasy backs. I think I'll play only one season.

Yea, pretty stupid how all of the drafts ruin the franchise more and more as the years keep going. =\

Maybe next year?
lol

Any1 way I can challenge ya for the fins Pheeniks?

Da Bess getting a 43 STR rating is shameful EA!

l99183-1.jpg

Top Bottom