• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

ecnal

Smokey said:
don't worry, pheeniks is an elite player.

some of the things you encounter with him won't happen against other opponents.

pheeniks is an elite player

pheeniks is elite

pheeniks elite

2a5awz6.gif

Vestal

Sorry lance my internet went kaput. U were destroying mw though. I couldn't buy a basket. Posting from my phone ATM

Hopefully I can figure out this team and fix the playbook cause its just a whole lot of ISO

ecnal

well i have no idea how im supposed to finish any of my games this week.

cb and i tried again for like the third time and it's still dropping.

ph33nix said:
that sucks. i just finished a scrim with warriors

speaking of which...

beasley.jpg

<3

yeah our game went fine....its amazing how your 3rd string players are better than my starting lineup hahahahha....and Ray Allen had no regard for whoever was guarding him with those 3's.....I Will shut down Beasley when we actually play..Gerald Wallace will be the "Beasley stopper"

ecnal

kings will be around again tonight... if 2K will let me finish a game :(

probably will be home earlier than normal -- maybe 6pm-ish PST.

daw840

don't worry, DM is an elite player.

some of the things you encounter with him won't happen against other opponents.

It's literally saying connecting to play.... every 2 seconds. Fucking ridiculous. I don't know if it's the servers or what but it was ok in the beginning then you couldn't even move. It's fucking sucky too because we had a nice close game.

Smokey

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck this shit, it's lagging so bad I can't even inbound the ball and then once the other team gets it it's smooth as silk. Fuck this shit.

are you using a router? if so what kind?

Smokey said:
are you using a router? if so what kind?

Some kind of netgear, I forget the model. It's weird because by first two games were fine as well as scrims but last night was slower than a slide show. I couldn't even inbound at times. BTW, can you play tonight? I think it ends tonight and I need to play you and DMC. Me and DMC ended it last night due to lag, hopefully tonight is better. If you guys can let me know since I was going to stay later at work but depending on what time you're available I can just change it.

How do you stop momentum? Once I'm down by more than 6 I can't do anything. I've called 3 timeouts and still miss/every shot is blocked. And what do I do when my guys are constantly out of position? They won't be even close to anyone and won't move.

DCX

DCX
@ Miami Heat
Houston Rockets
@ Chicago Bulls
Philadelphia 76ers
Indiana Pacers

any of you around tonight after the advance?

DCX

WITNESS2K9 said:
my schedule for week 2

Indiana Pacers
@ Milwaukee Bucks
Sacramento Kings
@ Denver Nuggets
Los Angeles Lakers

i'll be here

i'll also be here dcx, and heat

i also got bulls and rockettes

daw840

Sorry I haven't been very available this weekend, had a funeral and a bunch of other shit going on. This week I should be good to get some games in. Usually between 5:00 and 8:00 CST.

Top Bottom