• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

daw840

Smokey said:
Might be able to go tomorrow.

Supposed to be a winter storm in Htown on Friday! Expecting 2''! Was 22 degrees today goddam

Work said if you don't feel safe then don't come in. Wellllllll I don't feel safe in my Corolla soooo lolol

Oh holy shit....2 whole fucking inches and your scared to go to work?!? Pussy....that is all

Smokey

daw840 said:
Oh holy shit....2 whole fucking inches and your scared to go to work?!? Pussy....that is all

bitch i didn't say i was scared. they said if you don't feel safe, and i may not "feel safe" on friday!

daw840

Smokey said:
bitch i didn't say i was scared. they said if you don't feel safe, and i may not "feel safe" on friday!

HA! I just can't believe all of the H-town pussies that even give you the option! We had 15 inches fall yesterday and I got a text that said "the expectation is that you make it into work by 10:00am." LOL

ecnal

wow, gg man.

we both got 2K'd hard as fuck... no one shot over 40% and we both had some seriously good looks.

LAKERS/FERNY73 -- do you even play in this league? get at me. i can still play tonight if you're around.

Smokey said:
spin fail

hell the new guy in the league lost way worse than you....and he didn't rage quit and he had a legit reason to if he chose to.

if you want me to follow the rules then you follow the rules too and don't fucking cheese with deron when you're up like 55

ecnal said:
wow, gg man.

we both got 2K'd hard as fuck... no one shot over 40% and we both had some seriously good looks.

LAKERS/FERNY73 -- do you even play in this league? get at me. i can still play tonight if you're around.

Haha, we both had nice leads during the game but once you started getting on that last streak, I couldn't break your momentum. Good game.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
if you want me to follow the rules then you follow the rules too and don't fucking cheese with deron when you're up like 55

Cheese ? What the fuck are you talking about? I was killing your ass with mid range jumpers don't get mad that you got blown out with "some of the greatest shooters in history". Get better on defense sir. Cheese...GTFO. And in that game against Z I did the same...mostly mid range. And he didn't quit and whine like you...a 2k vet. I vote for pheeniks to have a win revoked for his bitchassness.

Also get to leave work at 2pm today because of storm.

3.5 day weekend suck it daw

ecnal

Smokey said:
Cheese ? What the fuck are you talking about? I was killing your ass with mid range jumpers don't get mad that you got blown out with "some of the greatest shooters in history". Get better on defense sir. Cheese...GTFO. And in that game against Z I did the same...mostly mid range. And he didn't quit and whine like you...a 2k vet. I vote for pheeniks to have a win revoked for his bitchassness.

debatable.

20uydyb.jpg

ill be around tonight... probably on the late side though... 830-845 pm PST work for you?

DCX

DCX
Pheeknicks embracing his inner Lebron doucheness.

Lol @ htown " storm " today was the most important day of your life, for me it was Thursday. Live upstate ny fella.

DCX

Smokey said:

lmao

someone's defensive as fuck

daw840

I have it, about to pop it back in right now actually. Can someone please reset my game against the raptors? That was a scrim that was accidentally played as a real game last week.

That is....unless any of these folks are around.

@ Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
@ Miami Heat

Milo, any special time you'll be around tonight? I should be home a little after 8PM EST. I forget who my other opponents are off the top of my head. :(

Smokey

ecnal said:
how is DCUO?

i kinda wana get it...

I only played a couple of hours earlier in the week. My guy is a level 5 villain. I'm in intro area still so I'm not too sure if I can really make a judgement or not, but I haven't been THAT impressed so far. DY said it opens up around level 9 though when I get to better places, and I can definitely see the potential. Get it. Comes with 30 day free trial. I have it, DY, CB3, Nightz...some others from Madden-age might get in on it. Looking forward to playing it a lot more this weekend.

daw840

Smokey said:
I only played a couple of hours earlier in the week. My guy is a level 5 villain. I'm in intro area still so I'm not too sure if I can really make a judgement or not, but I haven't been THAT impressed so far. DY said it opens up around level 9 though when I get to better places, and I can definitely see the potential. Get it. Comes with 30 day free trial. I have it, DY, CB3, Nightz...some others from Madden-age might get in on it. Looking forward to playing it a lot more this weekend.

I see you tryin to beat my times in NFSHP....aint happenin

ecnal

Smokey said:

ya, cb said it's kinda like pso, which makes me want to get it.

i also want to be a villain.

FERNY73 MEET ME SOMEWHERE.

Has anyone had it say please waiting after accepting a challenge and then to say this session is no longer available? Me and Milo can't see to get a game to connect.

Now it says there was a problem and this game could not be started. :(

Smokey

daw840 said:
I see you tryin to beat my times in NFSHP....aint happenin

please. ill get it, and it'll let you know. i just got the game 2 days ago...your days are numbered.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Has anyone had it say please waiting after accepting a challenge and then to say this session is no longer available? Me and Milo can't see to get a game to connect.

Now it says there was a problem and this game could not be started. :(

I'm tellin' you...it's the Netgear.

Ferny

Ecnal shut it! Lol

Nah sorry all had a business trip down to Miami for about 4 days didnt really have time to post. I saw I got some messages on XBL to play and you prob saw me on but my cousin is staying with the GF and I until for a while so let him use the consoles and all that good stuff.

Im good today from 8:30 pm est and on. Schedule some times with me and im there.

smokey's actually right for once

i got the router he told me to get and i've had zero problems whatsoever. and i live with 4 people. couldn't find a fucking thing to complain about. cost me 70 but it's better to pay 70 for something like this

and sorry to the heat for not being around at optimal times. i've gotten back at like midnight for the past week :(

Smokey

ph33nix said:
smokey's actually right for once

i got the router he told me to get and i've had zero problems whatsoever. and i live with 4 people. couldn't find a fucking thing to complain about. cost me 70 but it's better to pay 70 for something like this

Yep. I had my work computer, my own laptop, and the 360 all online wireless while playing on XBL and shit ran like the 360 was the only thing connected.

Hot Pursuit game earlier with DCX and dskillz was sexy. Even though I suck you get a fuckin rush running from people or chasing people, especially if you have your sound up. Now I just need to get better cars, but it's good.

Also 2k age...get DC UNIVERSE on that other system!!

Whoever needs to play Rockets, I'll be around just about all day.

ecnal

still fucked up.

not sure if i'll be able to get any games in. ill try and show up 3 hours prior to deadline (7 pm EST).

can't make any promises though.

Top Bottom